Zola to Crewe?

Just gone onto ceefax to see that Crewe are close to signing Big Calvin Zola for a six-figure fee. How has Ronnie managed to get that much for him?! Not a bad striker every now and then but he's not going to be banging them in every week. Waste of money.

Just gone onto ceefax to see that Crewe are close to signing Big Calvin Zola for a six-figure fee. How has Ronnie managed to get that much for him?! Not a bad striker every now and then but he's not going to be banging them in every week. Waste of money.

totally agree, one of them players who keeps the crowd guessing what he is going to do next, only because he hasnt got a bloody clue himself :unsure:

totally agree, one of them players who keeps the crowd guessing what he is going to do next, only because he hasnt got a bloody clue himself :unsure:

I will never forget the away game at Hartlepool when he manged to beat 3 or 4 players, 4 yards infront of goal and spooned it wide.

Should be interesting how that turns out as they have a tremendous record of churning out strikers.

Let'see what Gradi and co can do with Zola.

He'll probably be sold on for a couple of mill at the end of next season.

I will never forget the away game at Hartlepool when he manged to beat 3 or 4 players, 4 yards infront of goal and spooned it wide.

Neither will I, he didn't just spoon it wide, he spooned it past the far post with the goal at his mercy! Don't think I've ever been to such a dire game.

No idea but it does make Zola 6 times better than O'Grady. Sort it Shez!

From what the Rotherham fans have said O'Grady sounds a similar player to Zola, just hope he doesn't shrink when he goes to challenge for headers!

From what the Rotherham fans have said O'Grady sounds a similar player to Zola, just hope he doesn't shrink when he goes to challenge for headers!

what like the 6'9" ian ormanroyd who was 5'1" the second his feet left the ground lol