OAFCguy UnOfficial Latics Blog

GuyGermanLatic

*NEW*

Ok, soon im starting a project for my YouTube account. Id just like to say Thanks to all OWTB.co.uk and others that have supported me. Anyway, im starting off a 'Boundry Park Project'. I'll be following the ground development (via picture, history etc..) so please do keep checking my OAFCguy account on the 'tube'.

read on about my blog...

Welcome!

I have recently been posting many Latics video's on Youtube. This includes games, goals etc for fans to watch. I have recently started off a blog which I hope will become very popular. This will inlcude ...

- Fixtures

- Results

- Upcoming matches

- Line-ups

- General News

- Transfer News

If you would like more of an insite of whats to come ... Click here

If you would like to visit my Youtube profile ... Click here

MY PROPER ONE IS BEING UPLOADED NOW!

So please if you are registered on Youtube, please subscribe to OAFCguy. Thanks :)

Edited by OAFCguy

not bad that fella!!

not many would sit down and do something like that...keep it up!

is it something you wanna do when you leave school?? (thats not meant to be rude if you already have done!!!! lol)

you may have a job here for the exiled fans that can't get to games or don't know what's going on behind the scenes..

not bad that fella!!

not many would sit down and do something like that...keep it up!

is it something you wanna do when you leave school?? (thats not meant to be rude if you already have done!!!! lol)

you may have a job here for the exiled fans that can't get to games or don't know what's going on behind the scenes..

Well I have done well in my SATs in drama if that counts. Nah, another year or 2 to go yet :(.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that/this to be honest. It takes a long while to do though. The opening, filming, ending ...

Thanks for the support! :)

My NEWEST blog has just been uploaded.

Click Here to see it, you might even like it!

Nice effort, I would say though, give more opinions on the stuff you talk about, the new signings, review the players performances etc. It doesn't matter if it's controversial it will provoke debate and be more interesting to exiled fans who can't get to so many games and what not.

Good start though.

Well I have done well in my SATs in drama if that counts. Nah, another year or 2 to go yet :(.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that/this to be honest. It takes a long while to do though. The opening, filming, ending ...

Thanks for the support! :)

you seem to have it fairly well scripted (or don't you like looking at the camera!!!) and the snippets of humour help it too

"we all hate leeds scum!" classic line that one buddy...

......and back to the studio!!

Nice effort, I would say though, give more opinions on the stuff you talk about, the new signings, review the players performances etc. It doesn't matter if it's controversial it will provoke debate and be more interesting to exiled fans who can't get to so many games and what not.

Good start though.

I know but if you listen, I say "I've already filmed it once and deleted it by accident" and "The battery on the camera's low". Really trying to rush it then. Will do next time though. Thanks lad!

you seem to have it fairly well scripted (or don't you like looking at the camera!!!) and the snippets of humour help it too

"we all hate leeds scum!" classic line that one buddy...

......and back to the studio!!

It's actually all off the top of my head. I just have wrote on my screen "Transfers (Greg Fleming - Gretna, Kieran Lee - Man Utd)". Also my PC crashed as I was doing it so. Back to the studio lol, I'll get Trevor McDonald next time ;)

UPDATE!

Ok, soon im starting a project for my YouTube account. Id just like to say Thanks to all OWTB.co.uk and others that have supported me. Anyway, im starting off a 'Boundry Park Project'. I'll be following the ground development (via picture, history etc..) so please do keep checking my OAFCguy account on the 'tube'.

Edited by OAFCguy