To all new RR Enders.... a little tip

As well as your ear defenders (If you are not too keen on our drum major!)...Dont forget your sun glasses!!! B)B).

Expecting a good season next year and we cant do much worse at home so dont miss any. When the sun goes down behind the chaddy its a pisser give me the drum anyday!!

So it's no different to sitting in the lookers paddock then?

it'll feel like the bahamas in the RRE in comparison to alot of days in the Paddock. :wink:

Do find it funny how chaddy enders keep trying to bring the point up about you may get wet in the RRE, despite the fact they keep forgetting just how bad it used to be in the Paddock at times.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

it'll feel like the bahamas in the RRE in comparison to alot of days in the Paddock. :wink:

Do find it funny how chaddy enders keep trying to bring the point up about you may get wet in the RRE, despite the fact they keep forgetting just how bad it used to be in the Paddock at times.

I have spent numerous matches in the RRE back in the 90's and got rained upon zero times/

Yes I'm sure you do get wet IF you sit in the first 5 rows. I spy a solution to this, in the words of Rolf, can you see what it is yet???

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Tranmere comes to mind here..

When the chaddy gets a new roof, the chaddy will get just as wet as the RRE. You'be able to tell CE's from RRE's by the former's pallid complexion, compared to the tanned and toned RRE's ! :grin:

And the new main stand will get wet and sunny just like the RRE and like the Lookers did. :disappointed:

Edited by real

We've had a soaking in the Chaddy as it is. At least the lads down the front have.

One particular game v Millwall springs to mind, moved to the back row to escape the driving rain, and STILL got wet!

That' a long time ago and proves how infrequent it is, not like every other week in the RRE.

Hmmm now come on now. Sit in the middle to top half of the rocky and you will not get wet 99.89% of the time like at any similar stand. I really think this getting wet argument is lame unless you are short sighted. The acoustics on the other hand are rubbish everywhere in the chaddy. Why have a rich tea biscuit when you can have a chocolate hob nob.... with the sun in your eyes.

and if your over 5'8" take some shin gaurds cos youl get sick of scrapin em on the seat in front especialy when its ocuppied !

Couldn't be any worse than the Lookers seats with the two metal bits protruding when it's in an upright position. I lost count how many times I've bashed me shins on them.

...you will not get wet 99.89%

Such accuracy, I'm impressed!

Hmmm now come on now. Sit in the middle to top half of the rocky and you will not get wet 99.89% of the time like at any similar stand. I really think this getting wet argument is lame unless you are short sighted. The acoustics on the other hand are rubbish everywhere in the chaddy. Why have a rich tea biscuit when you can have a chocolate hob nob.... with the sun in your eyes.

clutching at straws attempts from the C.E'S :wink: (at it's finest)

Hey Diego and co. What's your next opinion??? The programme sellers and catering staff at the RRE unlike at the Chaddy cant count change. :surrender::surrender:

Who care's if you get wet. We're not southern (well the majority of us)

WE ARE THE ROCKY, THE ROCKY ROAD END!! :wink:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Hey Diego and co. What's your next opinion??? The programme sellers and catering staff at the RRE unlike at the Chaddy cant count change. :surrender::surrender:

Who care's if you get wet. We're not southern (well the majority of us)

WE ARE THE ROCKY, THE ROCKY ROAD END!! :wink:

Exactly that, only one way to solve it, who is gonna sound the loudest??

True be told, we might get a bit piss wet through on the lower seats at least but singing wise we'll piss allover you :rant.sml:

You've just proved my point. Your point about the middle and top half of the RRE only getting wet 0.11% of the time infers that the front section (which you say is for the short-sighted) will get wet on a regular basis. I was saying the front section of the Chaddy End has only had one real soaking and that was Millwall many years ago. B)

With the glare from the sun, not only will you need to shade your eyes but also your chocolate hob nob. :grin:

Exactly that, only one way to solve it, who is gonna sound the loudest??

True be told, we might get a bit piss wet through on the lower seats at least but singing wise we'll piss allover you :rant.sml:

I'm intrigued R.O.A.M. When you say "singing wise we'll piss all over you" does that mean you're going to join in the singing, as I've never seen you joining in with us at away games. :mmm:

I'm intrigued R.O.A.M. When you say "singing wise we'll piss all over you" does that mean you're going to join in the singing, as I've never seen you joining in with us at away games. :mmm:

That's a good one Diego. You must have the wrong guy then being the proud founder of The he used to be s**** but now he's alright Mark Allott chant & the Kelvin Lomax song at Crewe.

I'm got going to bite on such utter tripe I never had you as a keyboard warrior :wink: