To all new RR Enders.... a little tip

That's a good one Diego. You must have the wrong guy then being the proud founder of The he used to be s**** but now he's alright Mark Allott chant & the Kelvin Lomax song at Crewe.

I'm got going to bite on such utter tripe I never had you as a keyboard warrior :wink:

There's only one R.O.A.M. Just my luck not to be at Crewe.

Good on you, catchy indeed, I can safely say I started it at Crewe though. Not that it's about scoring points, just putting Diego back in his place :)

There's no better time than the last match of the season to set one on a roll, in readiness to carry it on next season. :grin:

You've just proved my point. Your point about the middle and top half of the RRE only getting wet 0.11% of the time infers that the front section (which you say is for the short-sighted) will get wet on a regular basis. I was saying the front section of the Chaddy End has only had one real soaking and that was Millwall many years ago. B)

With the glare from the sun, not only will you need to shade your eyes but also your chocolate hob nob. :grin:

ARGHHHHH never thought of that - the sun melting the chocolate hob nob. :huh:

Yes admittedly you do get wet i'm sure (though I had always sat towards the middle anyway so am yet to experience this). I'm also pointing out the solution and that at least 51.22% (and most probably higher) will have 98.89% of not getting wet and therefore as a reason for not going in the Rocky: getting wet is 101% rubbish. :tongue1:

The other 0.11% accounts for the impending flashfloods that will end humankind on the last day of the season. I bet this was going to be our year as well :disappointed:

Please note that the statistics in this post, even though correct, are not scientifically proven.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Whether I am a soft Southerner or not, I am sure I will endure it. I might go with the plan I was thinking of last season when it got really bad in the Paddock. I might set a couple of man-traps in the Midlands, bring my prey back down to London, check they are dead, skin them, dry the skins out (also obviously rendering the flesh and bones down to make soap, which I could probably flog for a fortune as some sort of special organic crap in Balham market), dye the leather tangerine, and make a poncho out of it. I'd like to see Mark top that for effort.

Whether I am a soft Southerner or not, I am sure I will endure it. I might go with the plan I was thinking of last season when it got really bad in the Paddock. I might set a couple of man-traps in the Midlands, bring my prey back down to London, check they are dead, skin them, dry the skins out (also obviously rendering the flesh and bones down to make soap, which I could probably flog for a fortune as some sort of special organic crap in Balham market), dye the leather tangerine Fluo Yellow, and make a poncho out of it. I'd like to see Mark top that for effort.

I have spent numerous matches in the RRE back in the 90's and got rained upon zero times/

Yes I'm sure you do get wet IF you sit in the first 5 rows. I spy a solution to this, in the words of Rolf, can you see what it is yet???

[/quoT-shirt wearing females in the front 5 rows!

• 2 weeks later...