North West Masters

Got mine in the post today!!!

All un-allocated tickets so lets get there early and gather together in our retro shirts / colours and get behind the (older) lads. I have also 36 inflatable yarddogs (be it with a modern twist) for the occasion which I will be handing out and asking for a donation towards Ernies fund. If you want me to (try ... I tend to forget things :grin: ) put one aside for you PM me

eb_2.jpg

Got mine in the post today!!!

All un-allocated tickets so lets get there early and gather together in our retro shirts / colours and get behind the (older) lads. I have also 36 inflatable yarddogs (be it with a modern twist) for the occasion which I will be handing out and asking for a donation towards Ernies fund. If you want me to (try ... I tend to forget things :grin: ) put one aside for you PM me

eb_2.jpg

If you go on the website now it's only offering unallocated tickets in the Lower Tier - is that where yours are Mark?

:cardinal:

If you go on the website now it's only offering unallocated tickets in the Lower Tier - is that where yours are Mark?

I believe the MEN will only open the upper tier if the lower tier sells out. A large curtain covers the upper tier so the venue doesn't look half empty.

My ticket says unallocated seats ... so its free for all, so hopefully we'll get numbers together and well done for the club arranging friendlys around this weekend so there are no clash of games. If I'm correct it's Derby on the Thursday before so should be heading up for that and staying over.

My ticket says unallocated seats ... so its free for all, so hopefully we'll get numbers together and well done for the club arranging friendlys around this weekend so there are no clash of games. If I'm correct it's Derby on the Thursday before so should be heading up for that and staying over.

I've got Derby down as being on the Wednesday.