OWTB Euro 2008 Prediction League

Another way to make Euro 2008 slightly interesting:

As requested, an OWTB Euro 2008 Prediction League is up and running.

Use this link to get started.

Then all you have to do is click on the Leagues , search for OWTB League and join.

May the best Latic win! :chubb:

Then all you have to do is click on the Leagues , search for OWTB League and join.

Joined!!

Thanks, I'm awaiting an email back so I can log in.

BP1960.

I'm in. Any place higher than bottom of the League will do me, as I never got one prediction correct in last season's JKLatics prediction league.

Did I ever mention that I once won JKL's prediction league and didn't get my prize? Yes? :wink:

I think it's an automated response. I got mine back immediately.

I must have made an error so I resubmitted using slightly different nickname and email addy and its ok now

I have gone for an outsider in Russia.

I have just returned from Portugal where they are in the Midst of Euro 2008 fever and i couldnt be more jealous!! Flags, scarves, shirts etc etc on sale everywhere.....

Good thing tho may make the tournament interesting as i wasnt planning on watching it.. i think Portugal will win it, for the simple non sporting reason of iv just come back from there ---- via spain (diverted plane) so i want them to do well also! :grin:

Edited by Davros

Looking at the stats on this site France are by far the favourites to win the tournament. Mind you, there are far more French who have made predictions than any other nation. Seems like the French are confident.

Talking of Stats, the BBC tells us that Switzerland haven't conceded a goal in a competitive match since November 2005. Impressive record, I'm sure you'll all agree. Any new entrants to this competition should bear this in mind. :wink:

Edited by oafc_ok

Looking at the stats on this site France are by far the favourites to win the tournament. Mind you, there are far more French who have made predictions than any other nation. Seems like the French are confident.

Talking of Stats, the BBC tells us that Switzerland haven't conceded a goal in a competitive match since November 2005. Impressive record, I'm sure you'll all agree. Any new entrants to this competition should bear this in mind. :wink:

The lengths some people will go to in order to prove they've got 5 friends and can therefore access the "Statistics" bit eh Matt? :wink:

:)

The lengths some people will go to in order to prove they've got 5 friends and can therefore access the "Statistics" bit eh Matt? :wink:

:)

The truth is far sadder - three of the email addresses were unused email accounts for the kids and the ex :(