Chat Room for the England game tonight

Is that just so it distracts you from watching what will be one of the dullest things on TV, Richie. :tongue1:

Family Guy or a nothing friendly against the footballing powerhouses of Trinidad. :disguise:

I'll be on line anyway watching some .......... :blush:

You have to ask why anyone would pay anything to watch the national team....awful....no matter if its England A or B....

That gets us into the argument that supporting your team in person makes, or could make, a difference to the team's performance, like going to Gillingham/Colchester on a Tuesday night. I respect the staunch support shown by the England diehards.

You have to ask why anyone would pay anything to watch the national team....awful....no matter if its England A or B....

Thats your opinion .. I've paid to see them and we continue to do so, our time will come and I will be there to see it ! Should be a good trip this qualifier to Croatia and Belarus, its not just for the football - people who go to watch england enjoy the chance to visit places they may not of had the chance to visit before.

That gets us into the argument that supporting your team in person makes, or could make, a difference to the team's performance, like going to Gillingham/Colchester on a Tuesday night. I respect the staunch support shown by the England diehards.

It dosent really...I agree with you...

its not just for the football - people who go to watch england enjoy the chance to visit places they may not of had the chance to visit before.

as well as the oppurtunity to throw plastic chairs at foreigners??? :lol:

RULE BRITANNIA :grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic