I am pretty sure I saw an Athletic flag at the recent Ozzie V Windies Test match. Why I don't know unless it's someone having a jolly.

Sounds like a good jolly to me, although Im sure the cricket was more entertaining!!

Was it my imagination or did I see an OAFC flag for the first 5 mins at the England game last night? It was near the corner flag but then disappeared (unless Im seeing things of course!) :unsure:

Yes, spotted it as well. I was hoping to see it again just to check but they never really went close enough again to see it.

Yep I saw it also in the first half but not the second - A blue flag with OAFC in the middle in white .. it was next to a Droylsden flag

Yep thats the one I saw - at least I know Im not losing it then! It was there for about 5 or 10 mins then disappeared :)

Yep thats the one I saw - at least I know Im not losing it then! It was there for about 5 or 10 mins then disappeared :)

It was probably Stockwells,because he always gets kicked out of games after 10 mins :grin:

Are you off to Belarus ?

Think there is 4 of us off here going

Yes m8 staying in Vilnius (Lithuania) mon-thurs going into Minsk just for the game also doing Andorra and Berlin this year.

Yes m8 staying in Vilnius (Lithuania) mon-thurs going into Minsk just for the game also doing Andorra and Berlin this year.

Sounds the same as me and Mark

Did you stay at the Cosmos in Moscow last year ?

Andorra is on if its defo in Barcelona

Sounds the same as me and Mark

Did you stay at the Cosmos in Moscow last year ?

Andorra is on if its defo in Barcelona

We're all on the same flight out Rick... in fact, keep being nice as I'm hoping we might be able to blag a lift over to Liverpool airport if I can find a nice friendly Sheffield taxi driver who might have space in his car.

Ps. Andorra's been confirmed as being played in Barca

We're all on the same flight out Rick... in fact, keep being nice as I'm hoping we might be able to blag a lift over to Liverpool airport if I can find a nice friendly Sheffield taxi driver who might have space in his car.

Ps. Andorra's been confirmed as being played in Barca

:lol: Small world hey ...

At the more well attended England away games I've see an Oldham flag quite a few times....quite a few FYC Oldham fans (some of you probably won't class them as fans) are notorious followers of the English national team and I have seen a FYC flag on a couple of occassions.