Chris Taylor

With my mate yesterday and he bumps into his pal, Chris Taylors dad. He said Chris is off to Donny, might be why we are linked with Woods

My mate spoke to Cristiano Ronaldos uncle's younger daughters boyfriend and he said that he is coming to Oldham

Edited by razza699

My mate spoke to Cristiano Ronaldos uncle's younger daughters boyfriend and he said that he is coming to Oldham

Well that seems to back up the original post. It would explain why the club feels able to release Taylor. Interesting :wink:

Find it very hard to believe he would say anything of the sort

why??? unless you personally know the family of course,lol

at the end of the day taylor and eardly have been watched by scouts and talked about for a while now,donny supposedly showed interest in him last season.

donny are now promoted and see taylor as a fitting aquirement to there squad,fair enough.providing we dont get stiffed in the deal and get a sizeable fee and add ons either player exchange or cash and so on.......everybody at our club has a price,and realistically everyone is available should the right offer come along......if he goes he goes,we get someone else in.

We'll i'd be surprised if CT's dad was a flippant as that, blurting out that CT is off to Donny. Met him on a few occasions at away games, and it strikes me that he just isn't the type to be so matter of fact about his son's 'possible' transfer.

As for CT being sold, IMO it would be extremlely foolish of the club to sell one of its best players, right in midst of them (the club) building a side capable of gaining promotion from this league. Unless it is "silly money" as managers & chairman like to say, and by 'silly' - i would be talking around £1milion to 1.5million for Taylor - then i wouldn't even entertain the notion of selling CT, he is that valuable of player to us that IMO he has to stay.

Anyway, these ' my mate's mate best friends with a bloke who once was stood next to a bloke who ages ago met a bloke who know's Chris Taylor's Dad' stories are what they are, pure conjection AND rumourmongoring (spl!)

why??? unless you personally know the family of course,lol

at the end of the day taylor and eardly have been watched by scouts and talked about for a while now,donny supposedly showed interest in him last season.

donny are now promoted and see taylor as a fitting aquirement to there squad,fair enough.providing we dont get stiffed in the deal and get a sizeable fee and add ons either player exchange or cash and so on.......everybody at our club has a price,and realistically everyone is available should the right offer come along......if he goes he goes,we get someone else in.

I do indeed!!

Although I won't be surprised if either Taylor of Eardley leaves ..... we are still a selling club in need of regular transfer fees

Guest oa_exile
With my mate yesterday and he bumps into his pal, Chris Taylors dad. He said Chris is off to Donny, might be why we are linked with Woods

We'll i'd be surprised if CT's dad was a flippant as that, blurting out that CT is off to Donny. Met him on a few occasions at away games, and it strikes me that he just isn't the type to be so matter of fact about his son's 'possible' transfer.

It clearly states that CT's Dad says he is "Off to Donny" nothing about a "Possible" transfer :)

............. anyway back on topic

So Razza , is this boyfriend any good since he says he is coming to Oldham ? :lol:

It clearly states that CT's Dad says he is "Off to Donny" nothing about a "Possible" transfer :)

............. anyway back on topic

So Razza , is this boyfriend any good since he says he is coming to Oldham ? :lol:

Yes i think its Paul Murray apparantly with his ties in Portugal and all

Yes i think its Paul Murray apparantly with his ties in Portugal and all

I thought Murray was off to Gretna to link up with Yantorno?

Re the OP, I've always found Mr Taylor to be fairly close lipped about Chris where it involves the club, even though (and I'm hardly casting the first stone!) he likes a drink. I would think that either there's a done deal or it's another rubbish rumour.

According to MOAFC further up, Blackpool have put in an offer, and he would go if a ridiculous offer came in. But Blackpool and Donny in some sort of bidding war...!

OR Chris Taylors Dad didn;t say Donny, he said he's off to the Donkey's....!

If he did go, a replacement may well come in from there.

Edited by singe

Let me tell you all something about Doncaster.

When I was a lad I was very partial to pork pies, good ones anyway. In fact my wife says I look just like a pork pie.

Anyway, my dad was born and bred in Yorkshire and knew that the best pork pies came from Yorkshire so on Saturdays

he and my mum used to drive over to Doncaster ( and other places e.g. Barnsley) and do a bit of shopping, bringing back

the odd pork pie or four. So, when Chris Taylors dad says he's off to Donny, he means he's gone for some pork pies.

Oh and when I got a little older I used to go for my own pork pies and I discovered Barnsley Bitter. Much like the Oldham

bitter it was.

Let me tell you all something about Doncaster.

When I was a lad I was very partial to pork pies, good ones anyway. In fact my wife says I look just like a pork pie.

Anyway, my dad was born and bred in Yorkshire and knew that the best pork pies came from Yorkshire so on Saturdays

he and my mum used to drive over to Doncaster ( and other places e.g. Barnsley) and do a bit of shopping, bringing back

the odd pork pie or four. So, when Chris Taylors dad says he's off to Donny, he means he's gone for some pork pies.

Oh and when I got a little older I used to go for my own pork pies and I discovered Barnsley Bitter. Much like the Oldham

bitter it was.

I was in a place in Oxfordshire the other day which claimed to make the best pork pies in the country. “Hand reared pork pies,” they were advertised as. If Chris knew that there was a place where farmers lovely cherished each baby pielet from the moment of birth until they were fattened up and ready for the table, I have no doubt at all that he would sign for Princes Ridsborough FC in no time.

I was in a place in Oxfordshire the other day which claimed to make the best pork pies in the country. “Hand reared pork pies,” they were advertised as. If Chris knew that there was a place where farmers lovely cherished each baby pielet from the moment of birth until they were fattened up and ready for the table, I have no doubt at all that he would sign for Princes Ridsborough FC in no time.

Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is the only place for real Pork Pies. They are protected under the European Union patent thingummy that says only pies from Melton Mowbray can be called Melton Mowbray pork pies. Even Sepp Blatter can't get round that one.

As the Lashers have now put in a bid for Taylor and Simon Grayson is shortly going to be appointed Leicester manager for anything between 3 and 6 months, then young Chris is going to be following the whiff of pig and congealed fat down to the land of Lineker and interesting house parties.

Can we have Ian Hume as a swap?

:)