Chris Taylor

What if Chris Taylors dad said theres an Offer off Donny that could hav been be misheard by the OP?

I didn't know it was his dad at first. He said "he's off to Doncaster mate" when asked how Chris was, I am hoping it was for the Pork Pies as mentioned above. Looks like he will be going to Donny if and when an offer is accepted. As I don't know the bloke I didn't actually ask him anything about it and that is all that was said on the matter.

Whether he was talking b*ll*cks is another matter but we will find out over the next few weeks I suppose.

Edited by ritchie82

I didn't know it was his dad at first. He said "he's off to Doncaster mate" when asked how Chris was, I am hoping it was for the Pork Pies as mentioned above. Looks like he will be going to Donny if and when an offer is accepted. As I don't know the bloke I didn't actually ask him anything about it and that is all that was said on the matter.

Whether he was talking b*ll*cks is another matter but we will find out over the next few weeks I suppose.

I had a conversation with one of the directors at Latics a few weeks back. He said they expected a bid from Donny for Taylor if promoted. Also said it was good news that Smalley had signed a contract because they were also sniffing round him. So let's cut Ritchie a bit of slack.

As for pork pies the current pork pie champions (allegedly but there does seem to be a few claiming it) are a butchers called Wilsons in Crossgates Leeds (I know not the right part of the country but still great pies)

Edited by RodgerWylde

My mate spoke to Cristiano Ronaldos uncle's younger daughters boyfriend and he said that he is coming to Oldham

So the thought of a drum in the alleged acoustically-enhanced RRE is attracting a boy from Portugal now. It puts the armchair Oldhamers to shame!

Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is the only place for real Pork Pies. They are protected under the European Union patent thingummy that says only pies from Melton Mowbray can be called Melton Mowbray pork pies. Even Sepp Blatter can't get round that one.

Another feather in the cap of Midland delicacies.

I await Leesover's vitriolic response.

I said Taylor was going to be leaving a few weeks ago but no one believed me, people just go to defensive when they hear something they don't like, instead of actually asking for more detail in an appropiate way.

Mind you, wouldn't be Latics fans if we didn't whinge.

I said Taylor was going to be leaving a few weeks ago but no one believed me, people just go to defensive when they hear something they don't like, instead of actually asking for more detail in an appropiate way.

Mind you, wouldn't be Latics fans if we didn't whinge.

stop whinging! :grin:

Edited by Davros

Nothing to do with hating him - I don't even know the lad.

I certainly don't rate him anywhere near as much as the majority of the board though.

KtF,

Derek.

Although you did and I quote say 'he was one of the worst players to ever wear a Latics shirt'