Luton players

Seeing as they have been deducted another 10 points i doubt many will be hanging around for long

Matthew Spring is the only one left who would add to our squad. Bell & Coyne would have been good additions but they went in the fire-sale last season.

Apart from that, not really.

Edited by slystallone

I like us to sign Keith Keane, as I mentioned a few weeks ago. Don't think he's left Luton yet, has he?

Has Goodall gone anywhere yet? I don't think he set the world on fire for them but being as how he is left footed and comes from around here you would have thought we would have been interested - that is if the powers that be think he is any good.

They're expected to lose another 15 for failing to agree a CVA, so are set to start the season on minus 25.

Being docked 10 points is typical FA. The people in charge now had nothing to do with the illegal payments. west Hamdidn't get docked points in the Teves and Mascharino farce, because they had new people in charge. One rule for the Prem and another for the rest. Luton should take it to court if they can afford it.

Being docked 10 points is typical FA. The people in charge now had nothing to do with the illegal payments. west Hamdidn't get docked points in the Teves and Mascharino farce, because they had new people in charge. One rule for the Prem and another for the rest. Luton should take it to court if they can afford it.

True but the precedent has now been set with Leeds, if Luton win a sucessfull appeal then Leeds would have a massive claim they were treated un-fairly as they were docked the 15 points for not having a CVA in place by the required date.

Being docked 10 points is typical FA. The people in charge now had nothing to do with the illegal payments. west Ham didn't get docked points in the Teves and Mascharino farce, because they had new people in charge. One rule for the Prem and another for the rest. Luton should take it to court if they can afford it.

They'd lose.

It's no argument that the company should not be done because someone new is in charge. If that's the case, stick me in charge of Oldham I'll break every rule in the book to get us up and then bob off leaving the club blame free.

NB. Wet Sham should have been relegated and the top level of football in this division is nothing more than a fixed load of tripe.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Coventry and Norwich are in a bidding war for David Bell they have both had offers rejected so wouldnt have thought we could compete with that.

Matty Spring is the only one left worth taking but they would want a decent fee and he would want big wages.

Keith Keane isnt he a rightback? Eardley and Lomax unless Eardley goes.

Were has the talk of Luke Chadwick come from is this another friend of a friend rumour lol

My thinking is that Eardley won't be here. Keane also plays centre half or right side of midfield though, so he'd be a versatile squad player.

So as well as chanting "Hughesy", we could also do "Keano" ? All a bit near the knuckle....

True but the precedent has now been set with Leeds, if Luton win a sucessfull appeal then Leeds would have a massive claim they were treated un-fairly as they were docked the 15 points for not having a CVA in place by the required date.

Luton are expecting another 15 points deduction for not having a CVA in place on top of the 10 points for illegal payments.