Boundary Park Project

the lad deserves credit for actually thinking of an idea and putting it into practice,so that other like minded fans and people can have a look once in a while to see how things progress....

...yet you just want to pour cold water on his idea and mock or take the mickey out of him.......

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,and bullying is the lowest of the low,you have plummed to new depths.....i hope you feel thoroughly pleased with yourself and your mickey taking.

Ed, is there a link between you having a pop at 0000 re oafclover, then re Wilson, and now re Guy? He's hardly laid into the lad. If guy is gonna get upset over those comments, then he shouldn't put stuff on the 'net, 'cos he'll get far far far worse.

You seem to get upset on behalf of people who haven't expressed their upset all too frequently? I really don't like seeing people pillioried for pretty much bland comments that may be critical but are hardly cutting.

Personally I couldn't watch it, found it lacked any "grab" from the start, was too waffling and lacked any dynamic in his style of address. That's my feedback. It's not positive, but it's my opinion.

Edited by real

Ed, is there a link between you having a pop at 0000 re oafclover, then re Wilson, and now re Guy? He's hardly laid into the lad. If guy is gonna get upset over those comments, then he shouldn't put stuff on the 'net, 'cos he'll get far far far worse.

You seem to get upset on behalf of people who haven't expressed their upset all too frequently? I really don't like seeing people pillioried for pretty much bland comments that may be critical but are hardly cutting.

Personally I couldn't watch it, found it lacked any "grab" from the start, was too waffling and lacked any dynamic in his style of address. That's my feedback. It's not positive, but it's my opinion.

Nail, head, hit :lol:

Real, there's "history" between these two going back to the previous Fishal MB... I don't think either of them take the banter to heart.

Nail, head, hit :lol:

i wouldnt hit your head with a nail......that would be totally unfair......anyway ya cant nail a marshmallow.lol

yes i have had various run ins with mr oafc0000 over the years,mainly because he doesnt think anybody elses opinion matters,except his of course....and i think you will find quite a few other posters have had problems with his efforts also.......so may i take this oppertunity of thanking you for singleing me out as the only one to have a go back....

now then,i dont know the age of the lad who has done the blog.....but he has got off his backside and set something up that has captured a few peoples immaginations,and sentiments that in essence it is a good idea and project,and wish the lad well......he truly deserves a pat on the back for his efforts....and doesnt deserve to have the mickey took out of him for what he has done.....it just so happened it was oafc0000 that was the only one to post a critisism...it wouldnt of made a hapeth of difference if it was someone else,i would of still posted what i did,as i genuinly think he deserves credit for it.....

regardless of if it is a little rough round the edges,and maybe not as dynamic as some have seen elsewhere,and not edited like a proffesional media expert,he has done the best he can with what he has......and im sure if people actually posted constructive critisism about various things,he may just take them on board and try to improve what he has already been done........

if you have a problem with that,then its your problem,as the majority have got behind him and given him credit for trying something different.

i wouldnt hit your head with a nail......that would be totally unfair......anyway ya cant nail a marshmallow.lol

yes i have had various run ins with mr oafc0000 over the years,mainly because he doesnt think anybody elses opinion matters,except his of course....and i think you will find quite a few other posters have had problems with his efforts also.......so may i take this oppertunity of thanking you for singleing me out as the only one to have a go back....

now then,i dont know the age of the lad who has done the blog.....but he has got off his backside and set something up that has captured a few peoples immaginations,and sentiments that in essence it is a good idea and project,and wish the lad well......he truly deserves a pat on the back for his efforts....and doesnt deserve to have the mickey took out of him for what he has done.....it just so happened it was oafc0000 that was the only one to post a critisism...it wouldnt of made a hapeth of difference if it was someone else,i would of still posted what i did,as i genuinly think he deserves credit for it.....

regardless of if it is a little rough round the edges,and maybe not as dynamic as some have seen elsewhere,and not edited like a proffesional media expert,he has done the best he can with what he has......and im sure if people actually posted constructive critisism about various things,he may just take them on board and try to improve what he has already been done........

if you have a problem with that,then its your problem,as the majority have got behind him and given him credit for trying something different.

Jesus? Thanks lad, I couldn't off put most of it better myself! (no, really)

And thanks to all other lads for supporting my idea. People have confronted me saying it's cr*p. Do one better than me and i'll admit it (bluffing!).

And please leave COMMENTS, it's much appreciated. Also thanks for the subscribers, my ratings what not have gone up loads!

Edited by OAFCguy

spot on ed,some people moan for moaning sakes,bet oafc0000 whinges to his missus if she has'nt ironed his y fronts.ktf.

Only just spotted this thread. Great work Guy, keep it going. For those of who live a bit more than a corner kick from BP and can only get there occasionally, this is a brilliant idea. Yes, it may need a bit of fine tuning, but we're talking about a kid who obviously loves Latics and wants to show an unfolding story (and a bit of history) for us all to share, not someone producing a MGM epic.

Don't be put off Guy by those who will have a pop just because they can. You've definitely got me as a supporter.

If I want to be really picky, take the ' out of videos on your signature.

:applause1:

:lol: Thats a good'un.... surprised you had the mental capacity to come up with that one :lol:

My opinion is my opinion....what can I say...I belive what I belive and I wont make any appolgises for it :lol: My opinion almost always is not inline with yours, and thats what makes you angry :lol: and i usally end up making you look silly and thats makes you even more angry :lol:

Fact is he asked for comments and got it. I dont think its very good.... :)

If he wants to do it....he can do it....not really a problem for me or anyone else. But if he wants comments...he will get them....

Your being a bit two faced Ed...the number of times you have attacked, slated and bullied people on here and on the old offical site is quite high. Yet you sit up in a ivory tower thinking your perfect :) Well some people know you better :P

If someone wants to complain about me they have a reporting feature setup on the site....use it....if not.... stop moaning about someone expressing an opinion on a public messageboard :)

Edited by oafc0000

:o no I wasnt!!!! It was about 4 years running!!!

:)

I will admit your first video i was abit unsure (think what put me off was not seeing for face)but your latest blog is alot better. And its awesome to see young people committed to Oldham Athletic and making the effort to produce Media on them.

Keep it up matey!!

:lol: Thats a good'un.... surprised you had the mental capacity to come up with that one :lol:

My opinion is my opinion....what can I say...I belive what I belive and I wont make any appolgises for it :lol: My opinion almost always is not inline with yours, and thats what makes you angry :lol: and i usally end up making you look silly and thats makes you even more angry :lol:

Fact is he asked for comments and got it. I dont think its very good.... :)

If he wants to do it....he can do it....not really a problem for me or anyone else. But if he wants comments...he will get them....

Your being a bit two faced Ed...the number of times you have attacked, slated and bullied people on here and on the old offical site is quite high. Yet you sit up in a ivory tower thinking your perfect :) Well some people know you better :P

If someone wants to complain about me they have a reporting feature setup on the site....use it....if not.... stop moaning about someone expressing an opinion on a public messageboard :)

Horners stand season ticket holder, right? Not really bothered what you think to be honest, at least I show my support.

For those of who live a bit more than a corner kick from BP

I actually do live a good bus ride from there (and poor Ryan who lives like 5 buses journey!). My support/blog is why I am doing it, aswell as for the fans. Thanks lad :)

I will admit your first video i was abit unsure (think what put me off was not seeing for face)but your latest blog is alot better. And its awesome to see young people committed to Oldham Athletic and making the effort to produce Media on them.

Yeah, the reason I couldn't show my face is because I had nothing to put the camera on. Im actually balancing it on a kitchen roll in my second blog. Yeah, I don't want all 30+ aged Tics fans to think that most of the attendance is full of chavs (which a good 500 in the Chaddy are anyway). Thanks for the support :)

Horners stand season ticket holder, right? Not really bothered what you think to be honest, at least I show my support.

Fair play for coming up with the idea, a bit like an line scrap book, but please don't generalise people sitting in the main stand. just as all chaddy enders arn't chav's, all main standers are not moaning old farts. ive had a fair few run ins with these old farts over the years, as people will know, but i sit there because the view is better.

Fair play for coming up with the idea, a bit like an line scrap book, but please don't generalise people sitting in the main stand. just as all chaddy enders arn't chav's, all main standers are not moaning old farts. ive had a fair few run ins with these old farts over the years, as people will know, but i sit there because the view is better.

I highlighted some words which helps both are points. I did mean most of, after all, I sit in the Chaddy end (C.E.W.E division) myself. And also, it was a metaphorical joke. I do apologise. Just some main standers do get on my nerves (im sure you wouldn't). If a player makes one mistake, there off!

And also I found a video not long ago (my friend suggested songs to sing at Latics, Chaddy to Rocky) and I came across this (to sing at the mainstand).

WARNING

*THIS SONG IS SUNG BY FC UNITED

*It also includes some pretty nasty language... Yet is quite humorous towards the mainstand.

Click here - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Edited by OAFCguy