break in at bp

I hope they get a right shock one day. Another big bill to get that fixed I'm guessing!

I was thinking much the same. Leave a nice juicy bit lying out with 20,000 volts through it. If I put my bin beside it we might get that fox at the same time.

Bet they were going for the football posts too.

I know they nicked a load at Radclyffe School, then cleared off. Swines.

Or do we just not seem to rate CCTV? :unsure:

the cable is worthless.....the cost involved is rewiring and making good again,last time it was around 3k.

One of the club's main sponsors is a company which supplies electronic security and the club gets turned over yet again...............................

I'll be happy to give them some advice if they don't mind me stepping on the toes of Detect All!!!!!

Edited by Snookmeister

One of the club's main sponsors is a company which supplies electronic security and the club gets turned over yet again...............................

I'll be happy to give them some advice if they don't mind me stepping on the toes of Detect All!!!!!

Perhaps they should be renamed Detect F All :grin:

Anyone got any paint to re-do the Chaddy end...

BP hardly looks the hardest of places to sneak into does it? Especially at night. (even when i've been past during the day they've been known to leave the gates of the RRE open with no one in sight.

One side of the ground you've got nothing but a car park. Behind both nets there's nothing. The only other one you've got is a street where it's residents would probably give you a helping hand and lend you a ladder so you dont have to bother scrambling over

We have alot of cctv so why not have it turned on at night when obviously there is an increased chance of a break in, its not like it hasn't happened before, just seems so amateurish from us.

I'm gonna keep count of how many times you mention the word acoustics!

Reminds me of my English teacher, saying "sort of" in every flippin sentance!

:grin:

Talk of the Burton Massif leading the singing also reminds me of every time I heard Marcel Marceau standing on Tommyfield Market playing a version of the classic Slayer track, "South of Heaven," on their antique viola set.

I'm gonna keep count of how many times you mention the word acoustics!

Reminds me of my English teacher, saying "sort of" in every flippin sentance!

MY LIST OF ANNOYING PHRASES AND WORDS

"Basically"

"Literally"

"At the end of the day..."

"...turned around and said..."

And now I've got...

"acoustics"

"Basically"

"Literally"

And now I've got...

"acoustics"

Dont forget 'obviously'. Particularly annoying from southern girls in call centres when you just want an explanation for a ridiculous direct debit payment.......how many of them begin every other sentance with 'obviously'?!?! :angry:

Or is it just me?

Guest oa_exile

"Basically"

"Literally"

And now I've got...

"acoustics"

Add Ed onto your "Hit List" :lol:

albeit a very slim chance......and at the end of the day he didnt want to get injured hampering his chances of a move to another championship or even getting another go at hull....

i would have him back providing the money was right,good calming influence and didnt really do much wrong whilst here,got on with what he had to do.

Dont forget 'obviously'. Particularly annoying from southern girls in call centres when you just want an explanation for a ridiculous direct debit payment.......how many of them begin every other sentance with 'obviously'?!?! :angry:

Or is it just me?

And people who end sentences with 'okay?' as if what they're saying is so mindblowing, they're worried you might be struggling to grasp it.

And people who end sentences with 'okay?' as if what they're saying is so mindblowing, they're worried you might be struggling to grasp it.

Yeah overuse of "okay" and "obviously" should be in there too.

Don't you just hate the way some people's sentence goes a bit higher in pitch at the end, especially when it's a question?

I think the Aussies do it, but it's "caught" on over here too.

Yeah overuse of "okay" and "obviously" should be in there too.

Don't you just hate the way some people's sentence goes a bit higher in pitch at the end, especially when it's a question?

I think the Aussies do it, but it's "caught" on over here too.

It's ******* horrendous isnt it! Two of my mates have near enough been disowned by the lads for coming back from a year in Oz speaking like that! Again though I think it's most common amongst southern girls..........obviously (going up an octave for the last sylable there!)

:angry::angry:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

It's ******* horrendous isnt it! Two of my mates have near enough been disowned by the lads for coming back from a year in Oz speaking like that! Again though I think it's most common amongst southern girls..........obviously (going up an octave for the last sylable there!)

:angry::angry:

Theres a girl at my college who would annoy the hell out of you then cos not only does she talk like that, but she slurs her words a bit and says "ohmegaaawwwd" as much as possible.

Typical conversation -

Girl - "have you seen Emily?"

Me - "Nope"

Girl - "ohmegaaawwwd she's supposed to be heeeeeeeeeere, ohmegaaawwwd where is she?"

:angry:

Guest oa_exile
Theres a girl at my college who would annoy the hell out of you then cos not only does she talk like that, but she slurs her words a bit and says "ohmegaaawwwd" as much as possible.

Typical conversation -

Girl - "have you seen Emily?"

Me - "Nope"

Girl - "ohmegaaawwwd she's supposed to be heeeeeeeeeere, ohmegaaawwwd where is she?"

:angry:

Who's Emily ? :blink: