Viva Ronaldo!

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he "wants to play for Real Madrid", according to a respected Brazilian website.

Terra claim to have carried out an exclusive interview with the Portugal international in which he said: "I would like to play for Real Madrid but only if it is true they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them.

"However, it does not depend on me."

The interview continued with Ronaldo stating his hope that the announcement would bring closure to the speculation linking him with a possible move to the Bernabeu.

He added to Terra: "From today I'm not going to talk about this topic with anyone at all.

"I'll only talk about this again after the European Championship. Don't ask me any questions because I won't answer."

Some scumhead was in a paper yesterday saying United wouldnt miss him and they would still be great without him - hello take away his goals and take away United's double - hope he goes so we can laff at scum - and see Fergie having another poo poo - hope he signs for Real and Puyol brekks his legs!

Tranfer merry go round starts here.

He leaves them.

They sign Richards.

We get our cut.

Lovely jubbly.

yeah that's the way i see it....

besides which! wasn't it summat along the lines of £150k a week tax free... to start with???

no brainer as far as i'm concerned...

the lad's not British so why should he stay here..... it may be the theatre of dreams..but it's full of single minded eeejuts who see life only one way....

we all work damn hard, and we would all leave our present job/company at a heartbeat if the money was better and/or the lifestyle was better wouldn't we?

see ya 'winker'!!

yeah that's the way i see it....

besides which! wasn't it summat along the lines of £150k a week tax free... to start with???

no brainer as far as i'm concerned...

the lad's not British so why should he stay here..... it may be the theatre of dreams..but it's full of single minded eeejuts who see life only one way....

we all work damn hard, and we would all leave our present job/company at a heartbeat if the money was better and/or the lifestyle was better wouldn't we?

see ya 'winker'!!

Plus he may feel he's achieved all he can at Manure. He's won every major trophy on offer, so he may feel this is the right time for a new challenge. Let's hope so anyway eh?