Season Tickets

Anybody have any idea about season ticket sales so far, you would think that the club would inform supporters of the amount sold to date.

Think I read somewhere that we'd sold over 3000 at the end of the discount period.

Anyone have any more info?

Anybody have any idea about season ticket sales so far, you would think that the club would inform supporters of the amount sold to date.

Think I read somewhere that we'd sold over 3000 at the end of the discount period.

Anyone have any more info?

was in the chron not long ago we had sold over 3000

re ££££ figures, we made more or less the same as we did last yr

Pure speculation :grin:

Seems slightly conflicting to me that.

I thought we were well on our way to selling the 1600 in the rocky but going off the chron info it doesn’t seem that way.

Say we sold 3200.

According to those percentages that’s:

Chaddy: 768

Main Stand: 1536

Rocky: 896

Might be right who knows. :unsure:

Seems slightly conflicting to me that.

I thought we were well on our way to selling the 1600 in the rocky but going off the chron info it doesn’t seem that way.

Say we sold 3200.

According to those percentages that’s:

Chaddy: 768

Main Stand: 1536

Rocky: 896

Might be right who knows. :unsure:

i recon those stats are about right. when the questionnaire got done against tranmere asking people where they want to sit, it was a split of roughly 45% main stand, 45% rocky road end, and the remaining 10% in the chaddy. roughly anyway.

last years uptake in the mainstand was around the 900 mark, as was the chaddy, but the rocky road end had none. so off those figures, the chaddy has lost around 150 (nodoubt moved to the rocky) while the mainstand and the rocky have gained around 600 each from the lookers.

obviously not scientific, and there are no released figures to back any claims up, but i reckon its about right.

:grin: Me and OAFCguy already have ours and we r right next to each. We paid about £50 (seperate) for ours, because we got them before the end of may os something like that, anyway just though that i would tell how I got them so you don't get ripped off! :D Edited by OAFCryan

was in the chron not long ago we had sold over 3000

re ££££ figures, we made more or less the same as we did last yr

Hello from a very hot Gran Canaria, just taken a break from the all inclusive facilities and just logged on to see the new shirt and if my degree result has been published online yet.

when i collected my season ticket last friday, I had a chat with Judith, Alan Hardy´s PA, she told me we´d sold just under 3,000 with around 700 or so in the Rocky Road, for the floaters, they will only open the extra blocks of seating if demand requires it with the club planning to tape off the other sections. This means that if the other sections are not opened up we will have to sit in our allocated seat, so if yer near the drum take the anadin with yer!