Lee Hughes and Ludovic Magnin lookalike

I'm with you on this one, that was my first thought when I saw him against the Republic of Cechslovakia (David Pleat ©). He's balder now than he was on that picture aswell...

Thanks for the reassurance - I couln't find a suitable picture of Ludovic.

How about Modric and Cruyff lookalike?

modriccruyff6.jpg

Thanks for the reassurance - I couln't find a suitable picture of Ludovic.

How about Modric and Cruyff lookalike?

modriccruyff6.jpg

Crap.

You failed earlier in getting the wrong picture of Hughesy, not the wrong picture of Ludovic. The latter does sport the same slightly dopey-Midlands-type smile of Mr Hughes, but you managed to pick the latter with a frown, and that on the wrong side of his face. Shapen up Diego. Are you too busy surveying the, "after-watershed," section to pay attention to the core duties?

Crap.

You failed earlier in getting the wrong picture of Hughesy, not the wrong picture of Ludovic. The latter does sport the same slightly dopey-Midlands-type smile of Mr Hughes, but you managed to pick the latter with a frown, and that on the wrong side of his face. Shapen up Diego. Are you too busy surveying the, "after-watershed," section to pay attention to the core duties?

My inability to get the correct pictures was due to my limited access to the world wide web, without discrediting myself. Perhaps if they had both been wearing dresses, you would have acknowledged a striking similarity. Also your powers of observation are failing obviously, as you missed the ex-Latics Irish Red peeping over Johan's shoulder.

Must get back to my core duty to brighten readers' days pictorally, until there is something other than technological constraints to discuss. B)