• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a rumour people will have heard is it this is what andy cole said himself i didnt once say he would sign he has 4 contract offers

Breathe.

Edited by martjs

I don't think the club are expecting any deals being done in the near future. I saw Hardy and Hill flying out from Manchester Airport on Saturday, think the chief exec needs to be about sign sort the contracts out etc.

I don't think the club are expecting any deals being done in the near future. I saw Hardy and Hill flying out from Manchester Airport on Saturday, think the chief exec needs to be about sign sort the contracts out etc.

So why would they be flying out together ???? Off to Euros to sign someone......

So why would they be flying out together ???? Off to Euros to sign someone......

They were with their partners so I'm guessing they were going on their hols for a bit. Although if they did catch the Euros I hope they're trying to sign David Villa, he didn't have a bad game last night!

Although if they did catch the Euros I hope they're trying to sign David Villa, he didn't have a bad game last night!

No better than we have already got, too one paced, drifted in and out of the game, didn't track back and spent too much time outside the box.

If according to the Burnley fan, Andy has a "footballing brain" and is a "great passer" of the ball, (Niether of which I remember as being facets of his game in the past though..... :shock: ), then couldn't he fit the requirements of a play making experienced midfielder that we are looking for?

John Sheridan did exactly this job for us for a few years. Like Andy, his legs and fitness had gone so he just commanded the centre circle and directed play from there. Could Andy Cole do this job for us instead until Scholesy finally comes to his senses, gives up the £50k+ a week he's on and signs for us?

Just a thought. Surely we can't be looking to sign him as a forward, we have about 6 players in that position already.

If according to the Burnley fan, Andy has a "footballing brain" and is a "great passer" of the ball, (Niether of which I remember as being facets of his game in the past though..... :shock: ), then couldn't he fit the requirements of a play making experienced midfielder that we are looking for?

John Sheridan did exactly this job for us for a few years. Like Andy, his legs and fitness had gone so he just commanded the centre circle and directed play from there. Could Andy Cole do this job for us instead until Scholesy finally comes to his senses, gives up the £50k+ a week he's on and signs for us?

Just a thought. Surely we can't be looking to sign him as a forward, we have about 6 players in that position already.

As you said yourself that isnt/wasnt Coles game. Although his old mate Dwight Yorke has made that change he was never an out and out striker. Cole is no Shez.....he is/was a pacy 'fox in the box'.

are they not off to poland to sign sweetleftfootovic? or tracking down andy cole to persuade him to sign for us?

he he, my mate sweetleftfootovic - i checked the Poland team vs the Krauts the other night and he wasn't even on their bench; a travesty! i thought he'd of been a shoe-in for the LM spot in this tournament??

I think that all this Andy Cole stuff is just speculation because we havn't got a realistic target in the crosshairs at the moment. Basically we are all bored. But if there is any truth in it then we would have to think about wether he would be worth signing or wether we ar all talking about it purley because he is a big name.

he he, my mate sweetleftfootovic - i checked the Poland team vs the Krauts the other night and he wasn't even on their bench; a travesty! i thought he'd of been a shoe-in for the LM spot in this tournament??

Is that Jarko Sweetleftfootovic - I've heard he's a cracking player :D

Guest oa_exile
for the god knows how manyeith time it is speculation but what andy cole said to my mate i must emphasise he has been offered deals off us leeds donny and southend he prob wont sign

Nah , not buying that , and where was this exactly ?