Streamlining of Forums

Not at all mart. I just recalled something you said the other day but as far as I'm concerned, I'll treat everything on its merits.

Happy to accept it was a joke and apologies for not recognising that. :)

Thanks IC. I should have followed up on my previous comment: I thought I saw an inconsistent policy on personal abuse on the MB. You explained how you took action via PMs, which I didn't know about at the time. But now I know and it is fair.

Just for the record: I have been on and off many of the Latics message boards over the years since 1996 (when I started using the internet). This is by far the best I've been on and I wasn't having a go at the people who put the effort in without pay and in their own time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
:censored:s sake Andy, there's other (better?) things to be bothered about.

.........as you were saying :blink: nine hours later and you are still waffling on about it like an owd tart :)

Thread and has been done to death now and i safely say has gone Off Topic ^_^

.........as you were saying :blink: nine hours later and you are still waffling on about it like an owd tart :)

Thread and has been done to death now and i safely say has gone Off Topic ^_^

I'm at work and bored.

If there was ever a reason for a "light blue touch paper and bugger off" smiley, I think you could justify it. And there are always older tarts who waffle a lot more. Christ Andy you could talk a glass eyeball to sleep.

:grin:

Perhaps we should have a vote to elect a sub-commitee for forum pruning. The commitee will sit on the first Tuesday of every month, waffle on about rock-all, and eat chocolate hob-nobs until their eyes fall out. Hang on, that sounds like our local LibDem surgery, I digress...

Know your place.

Bitch.

:yellowcard:

:curtains:

Guest oa_exile
I'm at work and bored.

If there was ever a reason for a "light blue touch paper and bugger off" smiley, I think you could justify it. And there are always older tarts who waffle a lot more. Christ Andy you could talk a glass eyeball to sleep.

Eeeerrrhhh , aaaaahhhh , :blush: , lol :grin:

I'm not an Admin either :grin:

since when did you stop being a mod on the site rummy ,and why did you give up? where you pushed or just no time to run the site? but thanks for all your help in getting the site up and running

since when did you stop being a mod on the site rummy ,and why did you give up? where you pushed or just no time to run the site? but thanks for all your help in getting the site up and running

Yeah, they all stabbed me in the back and then nicked the OWTB gold bullion. :grin:

You would not believe how much of my own personal time was taken in running the site alongside the team. I couldn't carry on like that. I have a young family, plus I am training for the UK Karate team selections in December. There's no room for managing the site, posting tee shirts and so-on.

I will always miss it I suppose, maybe Stevie_J might offer me a Mods job later on down the line. Speaking of which, I hope you give Stevie_J as much support as you did me Bob - he's doing a great job. He's made some great changes, and OWTB looks set to become even better with him at the helm.

Edited by rummytheowl

Guest oa_exile
Yeah, they all stabbed me in the back and then nicked the OWTB gold bullion

Cant believe they did that to you as well :blink: so you think there was a coup d'état ? :shock:

I was a bit more clever than you though , i transferred my cut of the gold bullion just in time :grin: