The style of the shirt isnt too bad tho the collar looks like it was added on at the last second and im not sure about the design of the shorts. Its a love it or loathe it kit to be honest. We have had worse kits the green ones from the early 90s spring to mind but its for me the worst we have had in recent times

The style of the shirt isnt too bad tho the collar looks like it was added on at the last second and im not sure about the design of the shorts. Its a love it or loathe it kit to be honest. We have had worse kits the green ones from the early 90s spring to mind but its for me the worst we have had in recent times

It is even worse than the blue and red hooped home kit - which I also refused to buy.

It is even worse than the blue and red hooped home kit - which I also refused to buy.

You're mad Rick. In no way could it ever be worse than the Dennis The Menace kit. Ergh.

I don't often buy replica kits anyway so not really bothered. If we're winning at Elland Road, I couldn't care less what kit we play in.

I like it its modern.

We will blind the oppostion and glide past them!

Strange how only O grady is modelling it.

Not the new Chris Hall please...

No!!! That was appalling because it was our "home" kit and had far too much red.

As a change strip this isn't bad, not brilliant, but not as bad as some.

You're mad Rick. In no way could it ever be worse than the Dennis The Menace kit. Ergh.

I don't often buy replica kits anyway so not really bothered. If we're winning at Elland Road, I couldn't care less what kit we play in.

Mad?

I am bleedin furious :angry: it took years and years to get back to anything slightly resembling Tangerine and now they have launched this. How weird is the real colour going to be if you can't display it on the tinternet?

Jeeze

I was of assuming that it will be something at least remotely similar to the one shown, if it isn't then its a totally pointless exercise and whats the point in showing anything atall.

Not as bad as I thought it would be.

It isnt as bad as the Yellow and Blue Sparta shirt with the huge collar!!