NEW* Latics songs/chants

I dont know why but i get the feeling you dont know much!

32 years is 34 now i why would we sing about city not winning anything we dont care, the second one is a blatant Man Usong wouldnt catch anyone singing that.

A friend suggested them.

Though I do like Oldham's "Oh When the Blues". Is there anyother club in England that sings it like us (the rest carry on singing it like "Oh When The Saints").

We obviously need to educate people - you know for a fact I will sing this on me own in the Rocky Road next seas regardless of who joins in!!
I hope all 700+ will be singing. I wish I would of known a little earlier (about the drummer moving). The Chaddy's gonna' become the new library stand! (well I hope not).

OAFCGuy you will find most of the FYC are no longer active in the hooligan side of football but Oldham still have a Hooligan side and some still call themselfs FYC due to them being a involved with them at a younger stage.

This place isn't the best site in the world for making up hooligan songs as most of the hooligan themselfs won't sing them in the ground and will be sang in pubs etc.

You already have had a put down and been called a copper on www.oldhamlads.co.uk which is the home of the Oldham Hooligans and now its the same on here.

OAFCGuy you will find most of the FYC are no longer active in the hooligan side of football but Oldham still have a Hooligan side and some still call themselfs FYC due to them being a involved with them at a younger stage.

This place isn't the best site in the world for making up hooligan songs as most of the hooligan themselfs won't sing them in the ground and will be sang in pubs etc.

You already have had a put down and been called a copper on www.oldhamlads.co.uk which is the home of the Oldham Hooligans and now its the same on here.

Who even cares about hooliganism these days anyway?

OAFCGuy...

FFS, he's not a stool pigeon is he?

I know im not really winning either way at the moment. And it was a friend who made them songs up. He couldn't think of anything to put in them with the 3 cylables, yet FYC matched. And Im certainly not a copper!

I just want to clear that I AM NOT A COPPER, don't believe me? Watch my blog, Click here!

Edited by OAFCguy

Hudd's also copied the "Im a b**tard" chant, though they've changed it to "than a bradford city fan." - rather than Yorkshireman. Rochdale also sang it occasionally last season. :blink::blink:

my mates were singing it at the Cricket last season. It's the Roses clash again on Friday I wish I could make it, bet some of them will be singing it

my mates were singing it at the Cricket last season. It's the Roses clash again on Friday I wish I could make it, bet some of them will be singing it

Wont be as good as last years. Still chuckling at the thought given the floods they'd just had.

The few yorkies near us got ripped to peices with your brothers mate doing his one man superman mission to get our entire block singing and hurling abuse at the Yorkies.

"UNDER THE SEAAAAAAAAAAA, UNDER THE SEAAAAAAA" :lol::lol:

Couldnt tell you who won that day, but I could tell you where abouts the Yorkies were sat and how they reacted. "SIT DOWN YORKSHIRE/DINGLE!"

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I heard it different like this:

TO THE TUNE OF THE SEX PISTOLS ANARCHY IN THE UK

I am an Oldham Fan,

I am a Lan -cas- trian,

I know what I want, and I know that'll get it,

I wanna destroy The munich scum

Cos I.... wanna be.... O_A_F_C!

P.S Dont start having a pop at me because of the lyrics i am not asking you to sing it and i wasnt the person to make it up.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I heard it different like this:

TO THE TUNE OF THE SEX PISTOLS ANARCHY IN THE UK

I am an Oldham Fan,

I am a Lan -cas- trian,

I know what I want, and I know that'll get it,

I wanna destroy The munich scum

Cos I.... wanna be.... O_A_F_C!

P.S Dont start having a pop at me because of the lyrics i am not asking you to sing it and i wasnt the person to make it up.

fc united song but if you watch there video's it's probably the best chant for developing an atmosphere as its a sung that's designed to be repeated.

I am an Oldham Fan,

I'm not Man-Cun-ian,

I know what I am, and I know what i'm not,

I wanna destroy - Both Manc Sh*tes

Cos Iiiiiiiii.... wanna beeeeeee.... At......BP!

I am an Oldham Fan,

I'm not Man-Cun-ian,

I wouldnt worry what people say. The people who usually moan about songs being copied, etc, generally cant come up with no original ones themselves.

I still think we should have a tribute to either one or all of our welsh players to the tune of "Men of Harlech"

Edited by Rocky_Latic

fc united song but if you watch there video's it's probably the best chant for developing an atmosphere as its a sung that's designed to be repeated.

I am an Oldham Fan,

I'm not Man-Cun-ian,

I am an Oldham Fan,

I'm not Man-Cun-ian,

I wouldnt worry what people say. The people who usually moan about songs being copied, etc, generally cant come up with no original ones themselves.

I still think we should have a tribute to either one or all of our welsh players to the tune of "Men of Harlech"

Can i vote for a combination, where there is implacible wall of Redcoats at the bottom of the escalator, and then 10,000 Zulu Impis waiting to finish off any who try and sneak out a side way?

Wont be as good as last years. Still chuckling at the thought given the floods they'd just had.

The few yorkies near us got ripped to peices with your brothers mate doing his one man superman mission to get our entire block singing and hurling abuse at the Yorkies.

"UNDER THE SEAAAAAAAAAAA, UNDER THE SEAAAAAAA" :lol::lol:

Couldnt tell you who won that day, but I could tell you where abouts the Yorkies were sat and how they reacted. "SIT DOWN YORKSHIRE/DINGLE!"

"If your house aint under water clap your hands.........."

"From the rivers of Rotherham where you swam down"

My mate whose a County fan sang the following Saturday night in a drunken state

"I wear the Shirt

I wear the Tie

I aint no Manc

County till I die"

A few more.

"I am an Oldham fan,

I am a Lancastrian,

I know what I want and I know that i'll get it,

I wanna destroy, Town and Leeds,

Coz I, wanna be, at BP!"

A copied one here.

"He's big and he's Chaddy and he's, Cable Comms!" ;)

*Towards the Rocky*

"Shall we sing a,

Shall we sing a,

Shall we song a song for you!?" ;)

Build a bonfire,

Build a bonfire,

Put the Hudders on the top,

We'll put the Leeds scum in the middle,

And we'll burn the f*****g lot!

Oh and one for the next, next season.

"E I E I E I O,

Up the Premiership we go,

When we are the champions,

This is what we'll sing,

We're Oldham, We're Oldham,

We're the football kings!"

"When the Latics go out to play, na na, na na,

When the Latics go out to play, na na, na na

When the Latics go out to play, it's 3 'oclock on Saturday,

We don't want no League One anymore!"

"We're The Mainstand We're Louder Than You (B******s)

We're The Mainstand We're Louder Than You (B******s)

We are the famous Chaddy/Rocky Enders!

We are what you have come to see!

Always go left all right, coz the mainstand is f*****g S***e

They're just a bunch o' Chaddy/Rocky wannabe's!"

*Stick to Police*

"We paid for your hats,

We paid for your hats!

What a waste o' council tax,

We paid for your hats!"