Experienced Midfield Player

Guest oa_exile
He should do like I'm doing at the moment and when you have a red-hot piece of transfer speculation that will rock this message board to the core

You are also ..........

talking bollocks

..........because you would have to me <_< would'nt you ? :shock:

......Please ^_^

......Pretty please :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two things would rock this board to its core....

if we signed paul scholes.............or resigned danny boshell!!!!!

............... or Guy Branston ................ or Mark Arber ................ or Mikel Antoine-Curier ............... or Richie Wellens

God, you could go on for ever

:getmecoat:

Stephen hughes is set to leave Coventry when his contract expires could well be him. 31 midfielder played for cov at owd trafford in beer cup last season.

Nope, my mate's uncle reckons it's John Hills, he's on his holidays overheard Hardy talking on the phone to Shez, from the hotel bar.

Still stuck up in Scotland due to serious family illness but heard we MIGHT be after Marcus Stewart in a left midfield role? He was in Oldham last week and at cinema with his children on Friday evening apparently.

Does he fit Crusoes profile?

Cant see it TBH, although if he likes a booze, you never know!

Seth Johnson also left footed plenty of championship experience

seth johnson was also at the pictures.....popular place for players that.....if oldham council build a cinema in the town we will be in the premier league before you know it,lol

Johnson's only 29 and he hasn't had a club for a year, so don't think it will be him.

And i dont think many owners will be willing to negotiate with his agent!

Allthough Ridsdale was a muppet and when i heard about the transfer to L**ds i havent laughed as much for ages.

There is a story that when Johnson arrived at Leeds to discuss his contract, his agent wanted to hold out for £13,000 a week. Peter Ridsdale entered the room and said "Right, I'm sorry but I can only offer you thirty thousand a week". Johnson's agent uttered some exclamation of disbelief and so Ridsdale said "Alright, thirty-seven thousand then".

Allthough Ridsdale was a muppet and when i heard about the transfer to L**ds i havent laughed as much for ages.

Haha yeah. I was just coming here to post that same story. Unbelievable if true innit.

He's not played for over a year but I'd be more than happy to see someone like him on a pay-as-you-play type deal. After being released by Derby he must be willing to drop his demands drastically, unless he's decided to quit football completelty. Someone of his quality would be gravy in this division.