Leon Clarke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...wed/7431659.stm

found this on the bbc site,dont know if its been mentioned already,apologies if it has....

but seems sheff wednesday need to sell before they can bring in new players....leon clarke being one of them....now we all know shez likes the lad and has tried to sign him before,but now we have o'grady,would we still be interested in him????

Shez likes the lad but we have enough options upfront I think now. I don't think you could keep Hughes, Davies, O'Grady & Clarke all happy and it would also stop Alessandra getting any experience.

Unless either Hughes or Davies leaves I don't see Clarke joining us.

Shez likes the lad but we have enough options upfront I think now. I don't think you could keep Hughes, Davies, O'Grady & Clarke all happy and it would also stop Alessandra getting any experience.

Unless either Hughes or Davies leaves I don't see Clarke joining us.

aye we do have some good attacking options....

however you could say use davies on the left switch taylor to the right play clarke n hughes upfront,with o'grady as cover.......alessandra had a great season,but i think if shez realised his true attacking options young lewis wouldnt feature as much as last season.....

Before we signed O'Grady, I would have said yes to Clarke, but he's not needed now. We have potentially 5 strikers for 2 starting slots, so a left back / left sided midfielder is much more of a priority. I'd like to see another centre back come in too.

aye we do have some good attacking options....

however you could say use davies on the left switch taylor to the right play clarke n hughes upfront,with o'grady as cover.......alessandra had a great season,but i think if shez realised his true attacking options young lewis wouldnt feature as much as last season.....

Imagine Leon Clarke playing away for us next season?

Lemon's goin ta get ya :shock:

Imagine Leon Clarke playing away for us next season?

Lemon's goin ta get ya :shock:

i would of signed leon before o,gradey any day of the week,like the lad remember he didnt celebrate when he scored for sarfend agin us,him and hughsey promotion pairing for me,davies out wide. ps why dont we let wolfie go.

What about the other guy Kenny Lunt, seems he is a midfielder, 29, made over 400 appearances for Crewe... Anyone know anymore about him, can he play on the left for example...?

Think he can play anywhere across the midfield and was tipped for big things as a youngster. Normally means they have some quality anyway!

What about the other guy Kenny Lunt, seems he is a midfielder, 29, made over 400 appearances for Crewe... Anyone know anymore about him, can he play on the left for example...?

Aye was impressed with him on the last day of the season at Crewe, played a cracking through ball for Smalley to score our first :)