New mascot leaked

Obviously I can't reveal scouces, but I have been 'leaked' news that the club will introduce a new mascot called Rocky next year. unfortunately this will probally mean the retirement of Chaddy :shock:

rocky-1.png

Image of new mascot ... ROCKY :unsure:

Obviously I can't reveal scouces, but I have been 'leaked' news that the club will introduce a new mascot called Rocky next year. unfortunately this will probally mean the retirement of Chaddy :shock:

Image of new mascot ... ROCKY :unsure:

Is this true Mark? "Rocky the Yarddog" maybe?

.... I'd doubt they would get rid of Chaddy though ... it'll just be a play mate for him. Would be great having two sets of fans at either end of the ground cheering on the lads each being led by there very own mascot.

Bloomfield will get it from both sides :boxer::bat:

Has anyone thought of Chadwell's feelings in this ménage à trois? :blink:

We seem to be going away from the menage idea and more toward the novel concept of a, "Mascot's Chain." It conjurs up images so vile I only hope the Vatican sends a team of flying of Flying Cardinals to burn them before the RSPCA get wind of it.

I aint heard anything about this........But then again, in the words of Del Amitri....."Always the last to know" ^_^

Im more than happy to jog out along side another mascot as it will add to the fun i can have in the ground. But one more word about me being dropped and im gonna rip "Rocky's" head clean off first game of the season. :angry: ......And NO, i dont mean you my little ginger turncoat friend :wink:

I found out in the paper last night that apparently im appearing at the SPindles shopping centre of Saturday between 10am and 4pm. Fantastic news........Apart from i didnt know about it :huh:

I aint heard anything about this........But then again, in the words of Del Amitri....."Always the last to know" ^_^

Im more than happy to jog out along side another mascot as it will add to the fun i can have in the ground. But one more word about me being dropped and im gonna rip "Rocky's" head clean off first game of the season. :angry: ......And NO, i dont mean you my little ginger turncoat friend :wink:

I found out in the paper last night that apparently im appearing at the SPindles shopping centre of Saturday between 10am and 4pm. Fantastic news........Apart from i didnt know about it :huh:

oldham.....owl....oldham...owl.........oldham...rocky....oldham...rocky......whi

ch sounds better????

considering we have an owl on our badge i would say why try to fix something which obviously isnt broken......leave the owl alone,we dont need 2 mascots...

oldham.....owl....oldham...owl.........oldham...rocky....oldham...rocky......whi

ch sounds better????

considering we have an owl on our badge i would say why try to fix something which obviously isnt broken......leave the owl alone,we dont need 2 mascots...

IF Rocky turns out to be better than the current mascot, maybe we should change the badge as well?