Shirt auction

Mark,

Twas shocked I won 3! Was thinking of maybe winning 1 if I was lucky.

Ah well-cant complain-just gotta find the pat cash to pay for them now!

Glad you and redders both got one.

Burgerdarts

Keepin that champagne on ice!

To be honest I was outbid on reuben`s and decided to try for livermores and constantines-looking to win one out of the two.

If I decide to get rid in the future I will defo let people know on here.

Burgerdarts

To be honest I was outbid on reuben`s and decided to try for livermores and constantines-looking to win one out of the two.

If I decide to get rid in the future I will defo let people know on here.

Burgerdarts

Baggsie first refusal :grin:

Not used the ancient bagsie right (which cannot be challengedn in any way - not even a court of law) for years :grin:

Baggsie first refusal :grin:

Not used the ancient bagsie right (which cannot be challengedn in any way - not even a court of law) for years :grin:

The last time I asserted that one in anger was on a boozy random night in Ripon around a decade ago. I had baggsied a bed but one of the lads was mortal drunk and fell onto it and passed out. He must have been about 17 stone and was entirely immobile, having resisted my increasingly robust efforts to wake him. Needless to say it took a great deal of effort to tip his inert body off the bed and onto the wood floor, which he took without even breaking snore. I would have let it be, except I'd baggsied it.

The last time I asserted that one in anger was on a boozy random night in Ripon around a decade ago. I had baggsied a bed but one of the lads was mortal drunk and fell onto it and passed out. He must have been about 17 stone and was entirely immobile, having resisted my increasingly robust efforts to wake him. Needless to say it took a great deal of effort to tip his inert body off the bed and onto the wood floor, which he took without even breaking snore. I would have let it be, except I'd baggsied it.

:laught16:

.....but you were completely within your rights. Bagsie Law cannot be challenged - it is brilliant :grin:

:laught16:

.....but you were completely within your rights. Bagsie Law cannot be challenged - it is brilliant :grin:

Indeed. One is entirely within one's legal, moral and spiritual rights to refuse a double dare over a Baggsie with no loss of personal integrity.

Indeed. One is entirely within one's legal, moral and spiritual rights to refuse a double dare over a Baggsie with no loss of personal integrity.

I'm assuming you are completely unaware that a "barleys" over-rules a baggsie no matter what the circumstances - even with a double dare or a "not listening times infinity" call. :unsure:

I'm assuming you are completely unaware that a "barleys" over-rules a baggsie no matter what the circumstances - even with a double dare or a "not listening times infinity" call. :unsure:

I'll assume that the, " :unsure: ," is on account of uncertainty about whether any quaint Yorkshire rules will be recognised by those of us born on the proper side of the Pennines divide.

They will not.

A baggsie is a baggsie.

I got Leons Ls Home shirt for £30 BARGIN :grin:

Is it me (not been in the club shop for a while) or did some of them shirts go for cheaper than what you would pay in the club shop with printing etc etc... Bargain!!

Where were all you bleeders when i was selling Will Hainings match worn shirt, i offered it for less than what people paid for Leon's and he aint as much of a ledge as big Will! Still got it Hint Hint!!

Guest oa_exile
I got Leons Ls Home shirt for £30 BARGIN :grin:

I saw that near the end , and thought :shifty: .......... should I ? :naughty: but your my mate so I didnt* :angel:

*actually you were lucky its an away shirt I wanted*

Anyway back on topic , what happened to "jogs it" or is that just a Greenacres thing ? :blink:

Anyway since I had jogs the Livermore with an actual bid I should have first shout IF my mate Burgerdarts wants to sell one on :tongue1:

Got it ! :exile:

I saw that near the end , and thought :shifty: .......... should I ? :naughty: but your my mate so I didnt* :angel:

*actually you were lucky its an away shirt I wanted*

Anyway back on topic , what happened to "jogs it" or is that just a Greenacres thing ? :blink:

Anyway since I had jogs the Livermore with an actual bid I should have first shout IF my mate Burgerdarts wants to sell one on :tongue1:

Got it ! :exile:

Jogs it falls into the same category as having Dibs - not good enough I am afraid.

Bagsies wins everytime - why do you think that the Windsors have not been deposed of the Crown? It is of course because the Stewarts only had the Jogs on the Throne when it was Bagsied by the Windsors

^_^

Now Jog On Greenacres boy.....

:tongue1: