The Funniest Thread Ever

Beardy

In your lifetime if you are over the age of 20 you will i have no doubt come across this man.

Kris.jpg

Some may wonder who this fine looking young gentleman is, well ladies and gentlemen.

This is Kris Akabusi, he is well known for his "Awooga" catchphrase and arm giration, and lesser known for winning a few medals at th'lympics!

The thread you are about to look at is probably the funniest thread i have ever read, and im sure even people who dont know the man, will appreciate the genius.

It is NSFW so be very careful, click away people!

**Kriss Akabusi Sex Stories**

Guest gillianfn
In your lifetime if you are over the age of 20 you will i have no doubt come across this man.

Kris.jpg

Some may wonder who this fine looking young gentleman is, well ladies and gentlemen.

This is Kris Akabusi, he is well known for his "Awooga" catchphrase and arm giration, and lesser known for winning a few medals at th'lympics!

The thread you are about to look at is probably the funniest thread i have ever read, and im sure even people who dont know the man, will appreciate the genius.

I thought he was gay?

Kris.jpg

This is pure literary genius - PMSL.

different!!!!

when he was on record breakers he came to our squadron to do a show on our new female tornado pilot!! she was the first ever hence the tv show showing up....

what a stroker he really was..he bagged himself a jolly in a tornado, but by god did he look ill when he come back!!!! if anyone ever saw the clarkson one you can understand what i mean, and i'll add that a tornado can't do half the things an F-15 can.... but thats clarkson for ya!

when i met the aircraft on it's return i'll never forget his face... all covered in puke and with his little bag topped to the brim.. oh and he had lost a lot of his 'coour' too...(are we allowed to say that?)..

got himself all cleaned up and straight to the occifers mess for a shin dig!! not a beer in sight for the lads who 'helped' him through his unfortunate accident!!!

so like i say stroker of the highest order, so i'm not suprised that someone is using his name to adorn 'wa^k' matterial.... quite fitting really.......

PS.... i did a 2hr trip in as tornado when i left the RAF... that was on a lunch of pie/peas/chips ... 1/2 loaf of bread and several cups of tea!! i don't waste food...... and i didn't that day either!!! they are both soft ar$es, him and clarkson!!

There are a few classic lines in there..

Within the confines of his dungerees he could feel the old chap twitch like a Michael J Fox without the pills.

a clunge so tight it shopped at Poundland.

his biceps which were so black and shiny you wouldn't be embarrassed to upholster a Porsche 911 with.

revealing his toned form that was as black and scary as a balcalva in Derry.

I dont want to do to many or it will ruin it!

I am looking at his picture and of course know who he is, but there is only one thing thats comes to mind when i see him, and it will only be found funny by any "serious" Simpsons fans.........

In the episode where the power plant employ a group of pro baseball players so mr burns can win a bet with the shelbyville power plant owner, Ken Griffey Jnr drinks too much brain tonic and ends up with gigantism. Is it just me or does Kriss Akabusy look like him post gigantism? :D

...one thing thats comes to mind when i see him, and it will only be found funny by any "serious" Simpsons fans...

As soon as I read that I knew exactly where you were going, and I'm still laughing.

One of the best Simpsons ever, especially the song at the end!

"Get rid of those sideburns hippy" :lol:

Daarrrryyyylllllll, Daarrryyylll.

That song is well funny, i had it on my old computer before it crashed and broke, i really need to get it again.

I have seen every episode there is, i drive my wife mad with it as when its on i will sit there saying the words.

Best episode ever though has got to be the "shining" one....."No beer ot tv make Homer something something", "go crazy"........Dont mind if i Dooooooooooooooo, wooh wooh wooh wooh". :D:D:D

Beardy, Awooga was John Fashanu on Gladiators, sorry.

You may have heard it from Fash first, but i wasnt a big fan of Gladiators, well Jet maybe.

3. awooga

Created and first used by the Awooga brothers, Fash the bash, Kris Akabusi and Craig Charles, Awooga is a sign of excitement, happiness and an utterance of agreement.

Taken from the Urban dictionary!

That is sheer class!

Not laughed so much in ages.

Should have known it would tickle your repulsive sense of humour BT. I'm rationing myself on them so I don't get desensitized to the sheer splendour of his vile filth and miss out on some of the pearls of grot that lie within.

• 2 weeks later...
Should have known it would tickle your repulsive sense of humour BT. I'm rationing myself on them so I don't get desensitized to the sheer splendour of his vile filth and miss out on some of the pearls of grot that lie within.

New story updated yesterday!

Near the bottom of page 8 AKABUUUUSI!!!