its dale away

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochdale away 1st round of beer cup. W/C 11/8/8

I was far too slow!

The glamour tie we missed out on cos they messed up the play offs.

Will be a good day out. Never been to spotland. I would imagine it will be at least half full of Latics.

Edited by bluearmyof1

OH MY F**KIN GOD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a dream? Can't believe it.

The Rockerdale v The Biffo's in a competitive game - such much for no rosebowl. By Far the best draw possible for me. Though i'm expecting to be slaughtered with abuse for the next few weeks from all angles.

Up The D........I mean. Come on Oldham :lol::jailed:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

OH MY F**KIN GOD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a dream? Can't believe it.

The Rockerdale v The Biffo's in a competitive game - such much for no rosebowl. By Far the best draw possible for me. Though i'm expecting to be slaughtered with abuse for the next few weeks from all angles.

Up The D........I mean. Come on Oldham :lol::jailed:

How much do you reckon tickets will be?

How much do you reckon tickets will be?

They've upped tickets this season to fleece away fans. Tickets went up £2 all over so it's now £20 in the away end. £14 in the sandy and £17 in the WMG. They charge £20 to sit with the stiffs in their main stand.

With it being the cup they might reduce it. Then again, with it being Oldham and a good following expected either way, they might not and try to make as much money as possible. They could get a really good crowd if they dropped ticket prices and advertised it right. Wouldnt expect them to drop down to a tenner or so, but wouldnt be suprised if they knocked a few quid off. £15 all round with a tenner in the sandy.

Good thing is Dale will be missing Perkins as this counts as one of his 5 game suspension. I was going to go dale's pre season friendly against Bolton and Everton if they announce it. Dont think i'll bother now.:grin:

Keith Hill's Bar...... :lol::grin:

The visitors' stand holds 3,644 - will that be enough for us?

Yep. They'd just do what the used to do with Burnley when that away end was the standing area and held far less than that. They used to split what is now the WMG. Even if it did lead to untold problems with the 6 fingered inbreds. Nah. They'd just stick the overflow in the corner of the Main Stand which bar the playoffs is never anywhere near full. They do it for clubs like Barnet who bring about 50 fans when they see no reason in opening a 3,500 seater stand for them.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Nah. They'd just stick the overflow in the corner of the Main Stand which bar the playoffs is never anywhere near full. They do it for clubs like Barnet who bring about 50 fans when they see no reason in opening a 3,500 seater stand for them.

Eh? They stuck the 20 or so Barnet fans in the middle of that 3,500 stand last season when I went.

Is the first round ever televised? If so, go chance of being on.

I think a couple of ties are. I'm sure Southend V Southampton was on the other season. There's a few other local derby games too, like Sheff Wed V Rovrum, Bury V Burnley and Huddersfield V Bradford so they could just as easy plump for one of those.

I think a couple of ties are. I'm sure Southend V Southampton was on the other season. There's a few other local derby games too, like Sheff Wed V Rovrum, Bury V Burnley and Huddersfield V Bradford so they could just as easy plump for one of those.

Hmm, big teams away means to me likely ones are Chester v Leeds, Exeter v Southampton and Daggers v Reading. Maybe the Bury game.

I said we would get them in the cup even if they had come up! I have waited so long for this game, the rest of the summer will be great fun with my brother in law the dale fan. In some small way this might make their play-off defeat a bit easier to take knowing they get a chance to try and get one over on us.