its dale away

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be, but Dale may still be playing in the centenary kit next season which is black and white stripes.

Dale are playing in an Inter Milan style black and blue next season. Mainly due to demand that they wanted to revert back to blue but in some way incorporate the centenary black in it as well.

HS0809_B.jpg

Perkins is going to Stockport anyway Rocky.

Is this like your Brett Ormerod rumour. :wink: Perkins is going nowhere unless a silly offer comes in.

Dale are playing in an Inter Milan style black and blue next season. Mainly due to demand that they wanted to revert back to blue but in some way incorporate the centenary black in it as well.

HS0809_B.jpg

Can we start the campaign now that the black in the Fluo Yellow outfit will clash with the black on the Daley shirts thus necessitating the third kit option?

"We play in Blue and Tangerine"

Can we start the campaign now that the black in the Fluo Yellow outfit will clash with the black on the Daley shirts thus necessitating the third kit option?

"We play in Blue and Tangerine"

It's a clash, it's a clash!!!!! We HAVE to play in Tangerine for this game

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm in Ireland that week

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They've upped tickets this season to fleece away fans. Tickets went up £2 all over so it's now £20 in the away end. £14 in the sandy and £17 in the WMG. They charge £20 to sit with the stiffs in their main stand.

With it being the cup they might reduce it. Then again, with it being Oldham and a good following expected either way, they might not and try to make as much money as possible. They could get a really good crowd if they dropped ticket prices and advertised it right. Wouldnt expect them to drop down to a tenner or so, but wouldnt be suprised if they knocked a few quid off. £15 all round with a tenner in the sandy.

Good thing is Dale will be missing Perkins as this counts as one of his 5 game suspension. I was going to go dale's pre season friendly against Bolton and Everton if they announce it. Dont think i'll bother now.:grin:

Keith Hill's Bar...... :lol::grin:

Yep. They'd just do what the used to do with Burnley when that away end was the standing area and held far less than that. They used to split what is now the WMG. Even if it did lead to untold problems with the 6 fingered inbreds. Nah. They'd just stick the overflow in the corner of the Main Stand which bar the playoffs is never anywhere near full. They do it for clubs like Barnet who bring about 50 fans when they see no reason in opening a 3,500 seater stand for them.

Deary me £20 to get in at Rochdale sounds steep which end will you be sat in Luke?

Deary me £20 to get in at Rochdale sounds steep which end will you be sat in Luke?
Same goes for most grounds which charge that. Including us.

The lure of cheaper seats and a pint at half time is pretty tempting to go in the home end, but I know on the night I'll be in the away end singing about how they're a 'small club in Heywood' and other various songs that irritate the hell out of them. :grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Not wanting to over react but this is quite possibly the best news ever! When was the last time we played Dale in a competetive match? I did actually have a feeling we were gonna get 'em in the cup when the lost in the play offs, this has worked out perfectly, can't wait!