Poll ... Goal Song

mattyoafc

Goal Celebration Song Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What does everyone think we should have as our goal song, the ones at the moment are embarassing!

• Bellini - Samba de Janeiro
    • No song
    • Chelsea Dagger
    • Other ..... Suggestions Please

I think we should enter the pitch to The Prodigy- Spitfire.

As for goals, no song. If I hear that Tom Hark crap again I shall run on the pitch and drop kick Franny Ward.

How about the chorus to mouldy old dough? :shock:

Darts song would not be good, it would be horrendous. And having researched 'Chelsea Dagger' on youtube if Latics start and play that crap when we score then il be routing for 0-0 draws at home.

Mouldy Old Dough for me - let's at least be original rather than playing radio 1 crap ffs!

Mouldy Old Dough

Oh and please let's ditch this 'let's get ready to rumble' before kick off!!

We'll save that for our bounce in the Rocky Road End. :wink::grin:

Haha i was a big fan of this for last season i know franny tried it once or twice but then swapped it....think you need to stick with something for a full season to take effect not one or two games.... Here is a better video of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHxEijSG7fg

Probably best to start after a goal from 15 seconds in......

I think it has to be something unique to us, easily identifiable, so every other team copies. A bit like our NEw Orleans,OWT, or Rocky THeme. In fact we are quite good at this.

TO me this is a classic opportunity for the drummer, his chance to go mental. (Apologies, not trying to bring up the hold debate again)

I am desperately trying to think of some drum solo!!

We must be able to come up with something!

Edited by singe

Playing music after goals is awful. I'd rather just jump about and celebrate, sounds crazy but it might catch on.

It is a bit USA Soccer-ish. It's a bit like the fireworks at every trophy ceremony, it's been done now.

We were due to have the Specials song last year, but cause Franny 'didnt like it' we ended up scrapping it and having something :censored:e and unoriginal.

so,this is all a pointless task then isn't it?

whatever the fans want,has to be vetted and approved by franny.

if he dosen't like it,he'll have his own choice.

great stuff. :wink:

We were due to have the Specials song last year, but cause Franny 'didnt like it' we ended up scrapping it and having something :censored:e and unoriginal.

Problem was Franny played the slow version of 'guns by the Skatalites.... and it simply sounded soooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww. always felt that when announcing the goal scoring the PA should leave out the surname and the fans shout it out .... sounds great when Euro teams do this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xHxEijSG7fg .... voted for none