Poll ... Goal Song

mattyoafc

Goal Celebration Song Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What does everyone think we should have as our goal song, the ones at the moment are embarassing!

• Bellini - Samba de Janeiro
    • No song
    • Chelsea Dagger
    • Other ..... Suggestions Please

I'm not a big fan of songs being played after goals, but i do like a good rousing song for the players to come out to. I noticed today spain and sweden came out to seven nation army by white stripes and it worked brilliantly, just the right type of song!

Here it is...

I'm not a big fan of songs being played after goals, but i do like a good rousing song for the players to come out to. I noticed today spain and sweden came out to seven nation army by white stripes and it worked brilliantly, just the right type of song!

Here it is...

Seems to be a big song in Europe as always years behind us :grin: .... personally this song as been done to death.

Here it is...

In the season when we lost to QPR in the play-off, I played the same CD tracks every Saturday morning before driving to Oldham, so as not to break the chain, and that track was one of them. Ecky thump!

For the goal celebration:

Got to be Guns of Navarone.

Thats class would love to be bouncing to that in the RRE next season......everyone get your e-mails sent to Stu Vose and franny need to make it happen and stick with the specials throughout the season eventually it will click!

Here it is...

at least its better than mouldy old dough!

M-O-D rates among the most energy sapping and dreary songs I have ever heard at latics.