Goal Celebration And Entrance Music

This is also quality for the enrance music , i remember it in the Dowie season, listen from 1 minute 37.

o fortuna

Entrance music New Born by Muse

goal celebration Lucky you by the Lightning Seeds

If we where to play Man United or FC United i would suggest Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen for the Entrance and Living in America by James Brown for a goal celebration.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entrance music New Born by Muse

goal celebration Lucky you by the Lightning Seeds

If we where to play Man United or FC United i would suggest Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen for the Entrance and Living in America by James Brown for a goal celebration.

there can only ever be one entrance tune at bp.....we played it in the pinch me years and all those fantastic cup runs of the late 80's and early 90's

FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN......

im not a great lover of playing music when goals are scored.im usually too busy jumping up and down punching the air or throwing my son in the air.....

Entrance Music: Something related to Oldham. Mouldy Old Dough or anything by the Inspirals (To be honest. I'll be happy so long as it's not that effin bongo song.)

Goal Celebration: Guns of Navarone- The Specials.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Entrance: Fanfare for the common man. This really was our best piece of music to come out to ever. I think this an Mouldy Old Dough are the two songs that relate best with Latics.

Goal: Do we really need music? Errr, havent heard guns of navarone, I'll youtube it later. So for now I'd say sommat along the lines of Song 2 by Blur.

Edited by 3 Lions

I've always thought Metallica's song 'For whom the bell tolls' is a quality entrance theme. A lot of Led Zeppelin also lends itself to entrance music. As to a goal celebration I like 'Happy' by Max Sedgely which ITV used as its theme for euro 2004.

Entrance music - Brainbug - Nightmare (sinister strings mix) (the one played at man city)

goal music - Perfecto Allstarz - Reach Up (middlesborough fc use it)

CAn I just check this Saddy, you want the same song as City come out to?

No, No, and thrice no.

Maybe Franny could put his mixing skills to the test and create something - I'd love to hear the first few bars of Madness' Night boat to Cairo (With the Klaxon signalling the player's impending exit of the tunnel) mixed with a couple of stirring pieces of anthems.

Definitely Guns of Navarone for the first goal.

I'd be happy to listen to anything by Five Star for the 10th goal :D

Entrance - No Music all the fans singing OWTB as the teams enter the pitch, maybe easier said than done mind

Goal - Guns Of Navarone - The Specials

Maybe it should be compulsary. The miserable stewards could be even more miserable and chuck the non-singers out. Sorted. :grin: