Millwall at home first game!

At Home again which is good i am confident we will get 3 points.

And the banter with a few millwall in the rocky ooh joy lol

Awful fixtures.

Cheltenham & Bristol Rovers on Tuesday nights?! I'll struggle to make those games and my number of games I can see has already been cut anyway! Then Bristol & Swindon away games in the space of a week when I wanted them spread out over the season! The fixtures man obviously hates me! :angry:

I'll take Millwall at home. Nice one to open with, they'll have a few up, probably will be fiesty if Hughes celebrates in front of them again.

Leeds away, chuffed with them early. Hopefully we can do them again before they can get going.

I miss Hereford at home (Oct 11th). Going for a weekend away in Stockholm so was dreading a biggie on that day. Although that could be postponed due to internationals that weekend. How many call ups do you need for that to happen by the way?

Like Walsall away last game, and also Brighton away 2nd last with hopefully sunny weather and potential promotion battle?

Wanted Brizzle away on a Saturday as I've not been to the memorial ground.

Yep, on the whole a decent list.

LEEDS AWAY 1st away fixture and prob there 1st home game of the season prob looking at a sell out!!!!! well atleast the away will be full bottom and top tier this time as its are 1st away game in the league and its local... get in.........

Edited by kellysheroes

LEEDS AWAY 1st away fixture and prob there 1st home game of the season prob looking at a sell out!!!!! well atleast the away will be full bottom and top tier this time as its are 1st away game in the league and its local... get in.........

It'd be typical Leeds to be snidey feckers and just give us the corner section which I think holds 1,800. Dogfight for tickets then.

I'm sure we'll be 3,000+ for that if we're allowed it.

It'd be typical Leeds to be snidey feckers and just give us the corner section which I think holds 1,800. Dogfight for tickets then.

yeah true!!!!

dont think they will be that stupid tho... we would defo take 3000 easy 1st away game couldnt ask for out more and with dale before it aswell... looking forward to the season now

7 weeks and 5 days to go!!!!! GET IN :grin:B):angry:

If leeds give us the corner section (1800) then we should give them the small section of the RRE 1600.

Doubt the police would allow it but it would be good having more latics in the away end than the scum.

Gutted about leeds game go on my hols that morning, missed it last season coz the mrs was expecting now my hols never mid.

looks like another family day out to sheep land early then,hahahaha.....be a decent turnout again and hopefully the same result.....

I thought we always get rubbish games or have to play away for the big dates, meaning no big financial help.

But I suppose 3 pout fo 8 isn't too bad.

Opening Game

2009 Millwall H At elast it is at home

2008 Swansea H. Not good at the time, no one thought they would do much or as much as they did

2007 Trannies A

Boxing Day

2009 Crewe away

2008 Forst Home. Excellent.

2007 Rotherham Away

New Years Day ish

2009 Hudds Away

2008 Leeds away Well I mean not a home draw

2007 Forst Home Good

Easter

2009 Carlise Away

2008 Millwall H

2007 Hudds home. Good

The only time Millwall would bring a hooligan element is the opening day ala Doncaster last season when they will travel in numbers. Tough start to the season in all senses in that first week.

TRADITION FOR MILLWALL 1ST GAME....

leeds will be good haha cant wait get in!!!!

I agree with you Frankly the fact they gave us 3000 last year and did not sell them out will gives Bates the excuse to give us just a few.

The only time Millwall would bring a hooligan element is the opening day ala Doncaster last season when they will travel in numbers. Tough start to the season in all senses in that first week.

Millwalll's hooligans and Latics' hooligans are bosom palls from England trips abroad, which more or less guarantees a trouble-free afternoon.

Millwalll's hooligans and Latics' hooligans are bosom palls from England trips abroad, which more or less guarantees a trouble-free afternoon.

As far as I know, only a handful of Oldham and Millwall are pally with each other. The vast majority couldn't care less about us so if anything were to happen in the game (such as Lee Hughes to bag a hat-trick and celebrate in front of them for example) then I would be pretty certain there would be colourful scenes.

But yes, it probably means there won't be any pre-arranged riots elsewhere in the town.

I think for games like these (i.e. first and last games, plus cup games etc.) Millwall travel in pretty decent numbers and make an 'occasion' of it. All other times, they bring their usual 150 up.

For those like me who go to most away games Feb and March quite expensive

Sat Feb 21 Yeovil Town A

Sat Feb 28 Millwall A

Tue Mar 10 Cheltenham Town A

Sat Mar 14 Milton Keynes Dons A

Sat Mar 28 Leyton Orient A

The Millwall game would be postponed if we're in the Carling Cup Final at Wembley on 1st March. Also our games in the F.A. Cup 5th and 6th rounds, on 14th Feb and 7th March respectively, could be away. B)

Start saving an extra £5 a week for those expensive travels. :mad: