True Sense of Boxing Day!

Stoke City Vs Manchester United

Crewe Vs Oldham Athletic.

Ooh Dear. :shock:

There may be trouble ahead..............

Hmmm. Might wear a tin hat that day. Crewe hate Stoke, everybody hates the Redd Soxx, Stoke hate everybody... The Transport Police will be lapping up their overtime that day... Might be handy for us Cockernees if we decide to head South straight from the game, although we will obviously be sharing the train with all the Reds.

Think our match may be moved hope not. Also just checked the fixtures on October 4th Liverpool away Everton at home to Newcastle no real for the Trannies to switch there game to a Friday night.

Edited by oafctom

Hmmm. Might wear a tin hat that day. Crewe hate Stoke, everybody hates the Redd Soxx, Stoke hate everybody... The Transport Police will be lapping up their overtime that day... Might be handy for us Cockernees if we decide to head South straight from the game, although we will obviously be sharing the train with all the Reds.

Trains don't run on Boxing Day.

KtF,

Derek.

Think our match may be moved hope not. Also just checked the fixtures on October 4th Liverpool away Everton at home to Newcastle no real for the Trannies to switch there game to a Friday night.

Did this post make sense before it was edited?

The Tranmere away game will definitely be moved to the Friday night unless it is postponed.

The scheduled date of 6 September is the day England play Andorra in Barcelona thus giving them plenty of excuse to move it to the Friday. Unless we bring someone in before then, we will only have two internationals (Eardley and Davies) but I don't have a clue how many Tranmere have.

My flight out to Barca is on the Friday night so I think it is time for Shez to find us a gem from Eastern Europe to push our quote over the limit.

My flight out to Barca is on the Friday night so I think it is time for Shez to find us a gem from Eastern Europe to push our quote over the limit.

You may be in luck. I have it on good authority that he's been watching Polish midfielder Jarko Sweetleftfootovic.