question for cricket fans

Do you favour 20/20 cricket?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you favour 20/20 cricket

• Yes I love it I want to see more of it
    • No I prefer the 40/50 overs format
    • I dont mind it but too much of it would be a bad thing

Same old Yorkshire - always cheating (allegedly)!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/07072008/4/c...afiq-claim.html

Not sure what the ECB should do about this...though if it was up to me I would follow football's example and knock the points off the offending team but no reinstate them to the team they played. The result would be giving Glamorgan a pop at Durham.

There's no way Durham should be automatically given the place at Finals Day. They haven't earned it yet...if the mistake had been publicised the morning after the Yorks/Notts game they would have had to play someone else so just because it came out just before their QF doesn't mean they should go through.

Whichever way, the notion of Yorks and Notts playing again is farcical. The ECB should just have to make a decision on who Durham play...give Yorks a slap on the wrists and allow them to play, give Notts the points from the game at TB and put them through, or completely void the match (in which Notts were slaughtered), and put Glamorgan through as second best placed third placed side.