I've got a decent job, with a decent wage, however I've been looking to get into the Police - been working my fitness for the last 18 months, I probably stand a good chance to be honest. We'll have to see.

I think that's a great idea. That would be one of the funnest jobs ever. All those comebacks, all those farewell tours, all the groupies.

I reckon you are right about your chances as Sting and Andy Summers are arguing again. One of them has to go......

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a great idea. That would be one of the funnest jobs ever. All those comebacks, all those farewell tours, all the groupies.

I reckon you are right about your chances as Sting and Andy Summers are arguing again. One of them has to go......

If rumour be true, Sting can have sex for 5 hours at a time. In which case, it might be crucial for Rummy to be able to play the guitar and sing backing vocals if he is to provide a unique contribution to the band.

If rumour be true, Sting can have sex for 5 hours at a time. In which case, it might be crucial for Rummy to be able to play the guitar and sing backing vocals if he is to provide a unique contribution to the band.

I think that it was Rummy who actually started the rumour to boost his chances. Confidence is everything you know.

My 'job' is as an 'International Relations and Politics' student at Salford! So thanks to all you lovely tax payers for keeping me in student loans/gallons of beer.

Shame I have to pay it back at 5% interest. :angry:

Though I do spend my second year working for an MP, so if any of you will be needing any favours......

I count parking tickets.

Yep, confirmed in the course of 13 hours on Sunday that there were 2.3 million of them. The missing £7 million was a bit of an issue for a while though.

My job actually is fun at times, or rather interesting, but not this weekend.

Yep, confirmed in the course of 13 hours on Sunday that there were 2.3 million of them. The missing £7 million was a bit of an issue for a while though.

My job actually is fun at times, or rather interesting, but not this weekend.

We're sharing the missing £7 million, or a missing £7 million here at the Council of Europe. :grin: