What are you listening to at this moment?

Shocking. If you'd have said he clashes with Johnny Cash and The Clash I could relate. But to go and see two Fisher Price indie outfits instead. Ugh.

Now Now. I respect your love of the Young. And you mocking of the Party. But leave my beloved Doves out of this.

I've seen your playlist. You have no room to talk! :wink:

No you haven't mate! My playlists would not have included 90% of those tunes. I had to beg to get QOTSA on! Jeezus, if I let the wife run away with it - we'd have been listening to Kylie Minogue, Take That and Booty Love all frikin night....

No you haven't mate! My playlists would not have included 90% of those tunes. I had to beg to get QOTSA on! Jeezus, if I let the wife run away with it - we'd have been listening to Kylie Minogue, Take That and Booty Love all frikin night....

You had to beg to get your own music on at your own birthday in your own house... how I don't miss being in a relationship! :lol:

My missus picked me up The Best Of The Groundhogs for 50p last week on a carboot!

What a bargain, some great tracks on it, never heard much of there stuff but 'Split' and 'Earth is not Room

Enough' are great tracks - might listen to some of there other stuff on the basis of this....

Anyone else a fan?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------