What are you listening to at this moment?

My next posts in the "What are you listening to?" thread will be to appease you.)

Still waiting zorrro!

Meanwhile I have been twiddling my thumbs whilst enjoying the memory pricking delights of Split Enz, The Ruts, Boz Scaggs, Frank Wilson, Albert Hammond (!) and The Alarm.

Sometimes 'Shuffle' works perfectly for your mood.

Wait no longer. We'll have a well known one, though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ahh! delightful choice my good man.

Particularly happy also with your Vapors and Queen selections too.

Keep up the good work.

I've been giving the old Ninja Tunes a bit of hammering recently with The Herbaliser but really into the Amon Tobin album "Bricolage" especially the track "Easy Muffin"

As I can't post videos:

Easy Muffin:

Amon Tobin info

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bricolage-Amon-Tob...1337&sr=8-5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_tobin

I got Tenacious D the complete masterworks volume 2, and because i havent heard the original album for years i decided to dig it out and it has been proudly put on my ipod, only problem is, is when the kids are in the car i have to flick past the songs!

Does Bruce Hornsby & The Range - The Valley Road build any street cred these days?

That song The Way It Is always reminded me of Latics circa 1987, it was often heard on the PA system back then*. Regarding cred, probably not but I love it.

* See also: The Joker by The Steve Miller Band.