What are you listening to at this moment?

I got hold of the Go album yesterday on the strength of Kolniður being used for that vid I posted, pretty neat piece of work. Kolniður and Around Us being tracks of note - to be fair I rather like all of the tracks on first listen...

I got hold of the Go album yesterday on the strength of Kolniður being used for that vid I posted, pretty neat piece of work. Kolniður and Around Us being tracks of note - to be fair I rather like all of the tracks on first listen...

It's a terrific album, equal to any of the Sigur Ros albums for me.

I saw Sigur Ros live at the Apollo a couple of years ago and they were astonishing. The wall of noise they produced felt almost painful at times.

Jonsi is doing a live 'event' (not just a gig) in London with a live stage and light show, I'm absolutely gutted that I don't have the money to see it, as it sounds like it could be truly unique.

It is a bit too happy for me! I was waiting for the melancholy to hit in but it never did. Will give it another listen on the way home now that I know what to expect. Took me a few listens to get Jonsi and Alex and some Sigur Ros stuff but I do prefer the melancholy to the happy stuff.

It is a bit too happy for me! I was waiting for the melancholy to hit in but it never did. Will give it another listen on the way home now that I know what to expect. Took me a few listens to get Jonsi and Alex and some Sigur Ros stuff but I do prefer the melancholy to the happy stuff.

I liked that about it - differentiated it from being just and SR album without the band.

R Kelly - Ignition

I always thought there was something wrong with this song, so I had a look at the lyrics and formed certain unfavourable impressions of R and his lifestyle. Check it out.

Now, usually, I don't do this but uh.... You always do this, R

Go head' on and break 'em off wit a lil' preview of

the remix....

Now I'm not trynna be rude You're being smutty, R, and you know it

But hey pretty girl I'm feelin' you Have you checked the ID on it, R?

The way you do the things ya do

Reminds me of my Lexus coupe Why, R? Why?

That's why I'm all up in ya grill ...I see what you gone and done there, R

Trynna get you to a hotel

You must be a football coach Why?

The way you got me playin' da field Playin' da field means trying it on with lots of ladies, whereas in the scenario you described, R, you are focused on but one "girl" of questionable vintage

So baby gimme dat "Toot toot"

And lemme gi' ya that "Beep beep"

Runnin' her hands through my fro'

Bouncin' on twenty fo's What does that mean, R?

While they sayin' on the radio They're not saying any such thing on no radio, R, and you know it

It's the remix to ignition

Hot and fresh out the kitchen You produce records in the kitchen, R? Is this a new genre - kitchen? Like garage?

Mama rollin' that body

Got ev'ry man in here wishin' I thought there was just the two of you, but it turns out there's a crowd. Fine.

Sippin' on coke and rum (rum)

I'm like so what I'm drunk (drunk)

It's the freakin' weekend

Baby I'm about to have me some fun (fun)

Bounce (10X) Is there something wrong with the suspension in your Lexus coupe, R?

C'mon

Now it's like "Murda She Wrote" What, about Murder She Wrote, starring Angela Lansbury, is like pulling some bird of questionable vintage, R?

Once I get cha out them clothes

Privacy is on the do' Funny name for a bouncer.

But still they can hear ya screamin' mo'

Girl I'm feelin' whatchu feelin' You're all about empathy, R.

No more hopin' and wishin'

I'm about to take my key 'n'

Stick it in da ignition

Crystal poppin'

In the stretch Navigata Is that a second car, R? Not a friend of the environment R we, R?

We got food everywhere

As if the party was catered If there's food everywhere, the party in the back of your car is catered. It's not like it's catered, R, it is catered.

We've got

Fellas to my left (left)

Hunnies on my right (right)

We bring 'em both togetha

We got drinkin' all night

Then afta the show

It's the afta party

And afta the party

It's the hotel lobby

Yeah, around about four

You gotta clear the lobby

Then take it to ya room and

Freak somebody Do you mean scare the living crap out of another hotel guest by rocking up at their door with your girl of questionable vintage?

Girl we off in this Jeep You're drunk, R, take a cab

Foggin' windows up Something wrong with the aircon, R?

Blastin' the radio ...the better to avoid the attention of local law enforcement officers

In the back of my truck

Bouncin' up and down She must be really young to be entertained by bouncing up and down in the back of a truck, R.

Strokin' round and round

To the remix

We jus' thuggin' it out Doing what?