What are you listening to at this moment?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...the sound of 6lb 14oz of very unhappy brand-new Latics fan, ten days earlier than planned...

I can't believe you had it on there in the first place.

Fans of the Drive movie and Kavinsky will dig this  

Ace film. Top song. Sort your head out.

The film is acceptable. But christ, you're picking a song from a film over all the other contemporary (to the film's story - not the actual film) songs!!

Dude, there's like 300 Beatles songs that make that pale in comparison. Get your head out your ass!

Sorry, I thought this was the "What are you listening to at the moment?" thread, not the "Pissed Up Snobbery" thread.

I accept the former but object to the latter - there's no way a song from a movie is ever comparable to it's 'real world' contemporaries.

Kisses.

Hold on, back up a second. I must have missed the part of my post where I said "This is a song called That Thing You Do from a film of the same name based loosely on The Beatles' rise to fame, and I happen to think it's better than anything those ruffians ever wrote."

I was listening to it, I posted it. I didn't critique it or try comparing it to any other songs, you bloody weirdo.

Hold on, back up a second. I must have missed the part of my post where I said "This is a song called That Thing You Do from a film of the same name based loosely on The Beatles' rise to fame, and I happen to think it's better than anything those ruffians ever wrote."

I was listening to it, I posted it. I didn't critique it or try comparing it to any other songs, you bloody weirdo.

One makes the assumption from the thread that it's something you like, something you hope others will listen to.

Perhaps one makes an incorrect assumption. But one also feels compelled to speak out when others seem to reference crap film versions of a band which changed music forever.

Most important though, one should stop referencing oneself as one, as it's c---ish.

Next time I'm listening to Buddy Holly, do I have to post an Elvis video instead? :lol:

Lord no, BH is a dude.

But, I do feel forced to ear-bleach myself from your hideous assault on our ears...

Sorry, I thought this was the "What are you listening to at the moment?" thread, not the "Pissed Up Snobbery" thread.

Hahahahaha! I'll take back what I just said.

Sorry Acks, you got flamed.

Hahahahaha! I'll take back what I just said.

Sorry Acks, you got flamed.

Aye. Too drunk to provide a suitable retort. I'll just listen to some Death1979 instead. I still regret greatly missing them on their second-to-last show at the N&D.

Idiot.

Vastly away from the above, but something that I love and is far removed from my usual taste is Alicia Keys...

I would love to give her the most disappointing 8 seconds of her life!

I am currently enjoying the music of I Am Kloot. Had a playlist of all their albums glued to my ears for about 4 days now.

classic oasis, typical Noel an liam

why couldnt they perform like this a week earlier at Old Trafford cricket ground, when i was there (they were pretty :censored:)

EDIT bad language by the way

Edited by creepy
The noisettes- especially their reworking of the classic Buzzcocks song Ever fallen in love with someone (who shouldn't fall in love with)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, why?