What are you listening to at this moment?

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

I can't stop watching this. The lad on the right cracks me up.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

I can't stop watching this. The lad on the right cracks me up.

:lol:

Can't get enough of tortured US druggie 60's and 70's folk artists at the moment. And you didn't get much more tortured than Karen Dalton who had to be conned into recording because she despised it so much, became a heroin, coke, codeine and alchohol addict, contracted AIDS and died pretty much destitute and homeless in the early 90's. Which makes this beautiful, beautiful song all the more haunting for me.

Lauren Laverne had Orbital in session on her show today, I was getting my lunch when a mate text me to let me know. I legged it back to my desk to listen, when I got it fired up I thought they had started as it was a technoish track over piano with odd sounds and a female vocal. I was really enjoying it when it ended and Lauren came on and said "That was XXXXXX" - I couldn't remember who it was, it was this young lady, different track but thanks for putting this up as I didn't get the name.