What are you listening to at this moment?

Nujabes. Dreamy breakbeats. Excellent.

I wish I could upboat this more than once! Absolutely love this track, hadn't heard of Nujabes until you put this on here. Sorry to blow smoke up your arse but you have impeccable musical taste Rummy, I've got more than a few tips off you on this thread!

Keep it up, no pressure! :wink:

Edited by beag_teeets

I wish I could upboat this more than once! Absolutely love this track, hadn't heard of Nujabes until you put this on here. Sorry to blow smoke up your arse but you have impeccable musical taste Rummy, I've got more than a few tips off you on this thread!

Keep it up, no pressure! :wink:

Ha! Jeez, thanks mate, I bet there are plenty of folk who don't care for my recommendations! I like loads of stuff. Nujabes is a bit special though, I first got into his music nearly three years ago after one of his mixes made it on a MMA promo for DREAM9. I tracked him down and bought all of his records. Tragically about 12 months after I found him, Seba Jun was killed in a car crash, he was 36 - Rest In Beats.

Anyways...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uU6dPN9luZw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>