What are you listening to at this moment?

• 3 weeks later...

This could be a long shot, but I know there are a few people on here who liked the Exit Calm. I appear to have misplaced my Vinyl LP for the original album Exit Calm - Exit Calm, and wondered if anyone was up for selling me one of theirs?! The album has disappeared off of digital formats like Apple music and Spotify these days, and Dont Look Down is easily my favourite song ever! Anyone help a brother out?!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, youngen said:

This could be a long shot, but I know there are a few people on here who liked the Exit Calm. I appear to have misplaced my Vinyl LP for the original album Exit Calm - Exit Calm, and wondered if anyone was up for selling me one of theirs?! The album has disappeared off of digital formats like Apple music and Spotify these days, and Dont Look Down is easily my favourite song ever! Anyone help a brother out?!

Is this the gatefold? Yikes. £40 on Discogs.

CD's are around £3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ackey said:

@Frankly Mr Shankly if you've not tried Peaness yet I think you may like them.

Yes! They're great aren't they? And probably one of my favourite ever band names to boot! The Nick Cave albums a masterpiece too. May be his best piece of work yet.

Still can't stop playing The Fernweh album from last year. Incredible stuff.

18 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Yes! They're great aren't they? And probably one of my favourite ever band names to boot! The Nick Cave albums a masterpiece too. May be his best piece of work yet.

It makes me laugh every single time I put it on. Childish or not!  And yeah, Ghosteen will be one people talk about in 50 years, it's astonishing. 

18 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Still can't stop playing The Fernweh album from last year. Incredible stuff.

I never actually got to that. I saw them support Doves with The Coral at The Royal Albert Hall and they were good. Very twee!  I've popped it on now, so thanks for that!

• Like 1