What are you listening to at this moment?

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of Snatch that!

Been recently listening to the new Kasabian album with possibly the daftest title ever and all Black Rebel Motorcycle Club albums!

Quoting a youtube video isnt a good idea it seems.

Edited by Ackey
Fixed it for you mate :)

If you're going there then gen up on all things Neil Young. Start with Rust Never Sleeps, then Harvest, then Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. Or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

I'm not really bothered about missing Glastonbury. Festivals are not really me. But the thought that Young might get up on stage with CSN is keeping me up at night.

I'm not really bothered about missing Glastonbury. Festivals are not really me. But the thought that Young might get up on stage with CSN is keeping me up at night.

That'd be awesome. Beyond awesome, and certainly not unlikely as they toured together just a few years ago.

The story of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young is extraordinary. One of the best in rock music.

If you're going there then gen up on all things Neil Young. Start with Rust Never Sleeps, then Harvest, then Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. Or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Nah, he clashes with Bloc Party and Doves, and I'm having a hard enough time deciding which of them to watch without throwing another name into the ring. I'm sure I will live with it.

Nah, he clashes with Bloc Party and Doves, and I'm having a hard enough time deciding which of them to watch without throwing another name into the ring. I'm sure I will live with it.

Shocking. If you'd have said he clashes with Johnny Cash and The Clash I could relate. But to go and see two Fisher Price indie outfits instead. Ugh.