eintracht frankfurt

ummmm .... think someone forgot to tell you I'm banned from using megaphones!!!

Horto Magiko ... I do have an English version I wrote sometime ago ...

That's harsh on yourself, you just had one confiscated from you when you were having a bit of a "Mark episode :unsure: " It was all done under medical supervision.

That Horto version would be great if it could get going, but it's ambitious for a club who struggle with a, "Come on Oldham." It would need at least a thousand fans spread across two stands, or different sides of one stand, to follow independant leads and respect the timing, and so on. Possibly something Greek culture is closer to than Oldham culture?

• 2 months later...
I met Pipi at the Ein. Frankfurt v Bayern game. Very big crowd as Bayern are the best team in the Bundesliga. I remember doing that huge 'Hey Eintracht Frankfurt' mexican wave kind of thing. Some lad put his arm around my shoulder (it's done by linking the shoulders) and shouted at me 'Viel spaß!' (I know my German ^_^) which means 'Have fun!' Very exciting stuff but you sense everyone around is out to kill you. Never mind inside the ground, outside the ground, DON'T GET IN THEIR PATH!

I'm hopefully going to catch a game in October this year and i'd also like to meet this bunch of Ein. Frankfurt/Latics lads.

Yes we should .... MARK!

I was in Frankfurt a few weeks ago and unfortunatly eintract were away. Instead we went to see a team called SV Wehen-Wiesbaden nearby. They are in the german version of the championship. We paid less thana fiver to stand behind the goal in the 'singing section'. The atomosphere was electric with a guy sat on a tall chair at the front with a megaphone (with his bak to the game) directing songs and chants the whole game! it was a great day out and quite funny as one of the chants was 'amarillo'. Also they sang in german of course to the seated fans at the side of the pitch 'if you love wehen stand up'.

I was in Frankfurt a few weeks ago and unfortunatly eintract were away. Instead we went to see a team called SV Wehen-Wiesbaden nearby. They are in the german version of the championship. We paid less thana fiver to stand behind the goal in the 'singing section'. The atomosphere was electric with a guy sat on a tall chair at the front with a megaphone (with his bak to the game) directing songs and chants the whole game! it was a great day out and quite funny as one of the chants was 'amarillo'. Also they sang in german of course to the seated fans at the side of the pitch 'if you love wehen stand up'.

i am going over for a game 21 nov there are six of us going a couple of nights in frankfurt for the game then of to stefans for a couple of nights i was over for the world cup brilliant