My Latics Fan Made Videos

Matt

There's been a few requests for my videos, thanks everybody - here they are...

Hold Tight Oldham

Latics Together

New Heroes

Wow, just watched all three... don't really know what to say. Don't know who you are, or what your job is, but I have just watched TV or vids or whatever that have quite shocked me. Top top quality. The first two are of a type that could easily win a prize.

Well done. Almost life changing for me.

Just to add that after watching "Hold Tight Oldham "

I feel sorry for anyone under the age of 25 !!!!!!!

Watching the Latics nowadays is a lot hard than watching us in the mid 80's to mid 90's !!! Respect to you all :grin:

I can take these times as I know I owe it after all the good times like Ispwich away and Sheff Wed at Home amoungst a few hundred

the first vid, around 3 minutes along when eyresy scores and the players come and congratulate him...

How many of those players would even make our bench this season?

Bosh, Dudley, Garnett, Carlo, (hotte?)

Not many, Carlo probably would, was a good player just not a goalscorer would have been a good link up player for Hughes.

I hadn't watched that Everton video since Rummy put it out, it is a perfect momento of the day. Obviously it can't show all the story, but it all came flooding back - Smalley, JP, Rubes, Hughes all matching their Premiership counterparts, Eardley IMO surpassing his. 11 players played to the top of their game, and that was good enough against the 5th in the Premiership, who were crying about having to use a guy who had been starting for Real Madrid the season before. And for the few people who wondered why we were singing for GMac at Crewe, don't look at the quality of the goal, look at the celebration. Latics Legend.

Wow, just watched all three... don't really know what to say. Don't know who you are, or what your job is, but I have just watched TV or vids or whatever that have quite shocked me. Top top quality. The first two are of a type that could easily win a prize.

Well done. Almost life changing for me.

Bloody hell Alec! Thanks, and thanks to everyone else too. I do all the editing and the sound, although I take no credit for the pictures or music - I just bung them together. I do storyboards and such like, so there is a professional element towards production - but it's just a little hobby of mine.

I've done a few Saints ones as well, but I reckon you'd not interested in them!

http://owtb.blip.tv/#1025431

Guest oa_exile
I've done a few Saints ones as well, but I reckon you'd not interested in them!

Southampton have never really been of interest to me ^_^ why would you want to put Soton Vids up, God knows :blink:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latics 74/75 season...

I did these about 18 months ago with loads of help from Stipey, I've added better audio this time around . However, I can't make the programme images any better I'm afraid! I've got about six of these from the 70's and 80's, I'll post them up as I redo them.

Latics 74-75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
There's been a few requests for my videos, thanks everybody - here they are...

Hold Tight Oldham

Latics Together

New Heroes

Broadway Tribute

Live Oldham

Latics 74-75

Latics 79-80

Not forgetting:

http://blip.tv/file/546452?filename=Owtb-IOM97710.wmv

with PNE fans singing the Gregan song at the end.