Preston tournament update

I hope we can win this, big achievement for the team.

As a side note, there is something really annoying about that dancing banana, I can't put my finger on it :lol:

Which nobhead put it on there then Rummy? :unsure::wink:

3-1 FT. Big game next, the first two go into the Cup, the other two into a Plate competition.

Guest M_OAFC

How's the officiating? Sounds like they're a bit dodgy up that end of Lancashire Dodgy Ref

If we don't pull one back shortly I suggest we start giving them a good kicking thus ensuring that if we meet again later in the competition they will be without their star players.

Come on Oldham!!!!!!

Guest M_OAFC
How's the officiating? Sounds like they're a bit dodgy up that end of Lancashire Dodgy Ref

If we don't pull one back shortly I suggest we start giving them a good kicking thus ensuring that if we meet again later in the competition they will be without their star players.

Come on Oldham!!!!!!

Oops, looks like I was too late. Can you still kick them when you're not on the pitch?

3-0 to the bindippers but i bet you cant guess who was sent off! Some great shouts of 'hoof' to ronnies thieves as the ball went into the air. Well done to all who took part .

Seriously, we didn't get a red card did we? Not good at all if we did...

Seriously, we didn't get a red card did we? Not good at all if we did...

Officially the worst referees to grace a football pitch, no harm done with dismissal it was the last minute and the game was already over. The referees must have uriah rennie as their mentor, bloody useless

Officially the worst referees to grace a football pitch, no harm done with dismissal it was the last minute and the game was already over. The referees must have uriah rennie as their mentor, bloody useless

IFA games aren't meant to be played under FA rules as such, red cards are meant to be issued as an absolute last resort. The offending team is meant to deal with it by taking the player off in the first instance, the refs can also tell the bench to sub a player (as you occasionally see in International friendlies). It helps of course if the players don't go into the game in the spirit where they are likely to need all of the above and more...

Anyway, well done to the whole squad, it's a shame we couldn't sneak a goal past the Netterriers (they must have improved!?!) and get into the top half, but it should all stand the squad in good stead for next season.

Very poor Officals - We paid good money to enter this tourny and they couldnt supply two linespersons as well !!! I thought the local Fa's were crying out for games to train people !

To sum up the games quickly is just to say the weather was windy, the ref liked his whistle and Jacko got a red :youroff: for telling the ref he had been sold down the river for giving the penalty ! :wink:

Some good play in parts, think the weather reduced the players enthusism .. But a big well done to the 17 lads that got to preston by 10 am on a sunday morning like today :aplayer1::chubb:

IFA games aren't meant to be played under FA rules as such, red cards are meant to be issued as an absolute last resort. The offending team is meant to deal with it by taking the player off in the first instance, the refs can also tell the bench to sub a player (as you occasionally see in International friendlies). It helps of course if the players don't go into the game in the spirit where they are likely to need all of the above and more...

Anyway, well done to the whole squad, it's a shame we couldn't sneak a goal past the Netterriers (they must have improved!?!) and get into the top half, but it should all stand the squad in good stead for next season.

Well if thats the case for the IFA rules, that didnt happen and we should get a refund :grin: