North West Masters?

I like to have a back-up in case my blood levels get too high :wink:

As I've mentioned before, I am in fact possibly the best person in the world at taking booze into restricted areas. If I could bottle it, I would sell it. Or perhaps drink it. You just hand them your booze, and use the Force to make them search the none-booze things you have with you.

I used to have a similar gift, which enabled me to gain entrance to away games at child prices. Unfortunately it ran out sometime after my 28th birthday and it shows no sign of returning. :(

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..stewards at the cricket are always amazed that I last all day on cans of red bull and bottles of so-called water!!!

I am still in awe of the enormous Lancastrian guy who took one of those massive office water system bottles into the Twenty20 final at the Oval a few years ago, filled with "orange." I think those things hold about 5 gallons :shock:

It was a random chance that me and Tulsehill happened to make the acquaintance of Pukka at Peterborough away on the day when he was the drunkest person in the world when he entered the ground, and we were the champions when we left it.

I like to have a back-up in case my blood levels get too high :wink:

As I've mentioned before, I am in fact possibly the best person in the world at taking booze into restricted areas. If I could bottle it, I would sell it. Or perhaps drink it. You just hand them your booze, and use the Force to make them search the none-booze things you have with you.

Getting an eight pack of stella into the tramps last season was pretty good.. :imnotworthy:

I've got a Citeh fan and a United fan coming with me, shall i bring them into the middle of the Latics section or stay away?

(or i could just ditch them :P )

I've got one manure and three citeh massive :mmm:

Getting an eight pack of stella into the tramps last season was pretty good.. :imnotworthy:

Well, it was my Official Birthday! Good job M_OAFC Snr and co didn't forget I was hitching with them on the way home after I stopped to give you a spare or it would have been a long walk home.

Guest oa_exile
Become a member and send a cheque off to them. You get 10% discount and don't have to pay a booking fee or postage ^_^

Get's even better , I will get this sorted today :)

So just to confirm , Block 109 ? is that the place to be ? ^_^

It's unreserved seating so there's no need to request a particular block. Block 109 seems the place to be on the day though.

No seating restrictions matey..... just first in to claim the prime seating.... 109 has always been the home end, but if we get in and 2000 Leeds have already occcupied it... head to the other end which is traditionally quieter (furthest away from the doors)

What we have to do is send in the biggest, loudest, scariest fan we have to make sure no-one comes within a 200 seat radius of block 109 - very relieved to hear you are actually going... :wink:

Guest oa_exile
No seating restrictions matey..... just first in to claim the prime seating.... 109 has always been the home end, but if we get in and 2000 Leeds have already occcupied it... head to the other end which is traditionally quieter (furthest away from the doors)

What we have to do is send in the biggest, loudest, scariest fan we have to make sure no-one comes within a 200 seat radius of block 109 - very relieved to hear you are actually going... :wink:

So basically we have to sing "You'll never take block 109" :tongue1: or if that doesnt wind em up "Come and ave a go if you think your ard e-nuff" :)

So basically we have to sing "You'll never take block 109" :tongue1: or if that doesnt wind em up "Come and ave a go if you think your ard e-nuff" :)

.. or make Beardy and Lees dress up in the outfits in your sig again, and dump em in the block early doors.... no-one will come anywhere near....

Guest oa_exile
.. or make Beardy and Lees dress up in the outfits in your sig again, and dump em in the block early doors.... no-one will come anywhere near....

lol :laught16:

Guest oa_exile
Could be a good way to smuggle booze in, who's going to frisk them!?!?! :grin:

I have just registered , how long does it take to get yer membership number ?

Also normally at the MEN the sell booze inside or am i missing summatt ? :unsure:

I have just registered , how long does it take to get yer membership number ?

Also normally at the MEN the sell booze inside or am i missing summatt ? :unsure:

I think it took a couple of hours for mine. They do sell booze, but the rate LL drinks, he would need the budget of Robert Mugabe's 'Election Campaign' :wink:

Guest oa_exile
It was £4 a bottle at the darts

How much ! :sign0068: it's not usually that much and i was only at the MEN recently for the Heaven & Hell gig :shock:

...........anyway who is in charge of bringing in the contraband liquor then ? :drinking:

Buttplugs. I committed to a barbeque that day to see the work my friends have done to their place in the couple of years since I was last there. I have a feeling I may actually have suggested that they invite us.

If their house burned down when they were out, however :mmm: