Who's gunna be at BP 2morrow at 9am......

Anyone been passed BP today to see if they can get a peak at the new kit!?! Anybody know just how FLUO the Fluo yellow kit is?? Il be there at 9am to pick up my shiny new top (only because i cant make it anyother time and il be late for work if im not there at 9) Im not that eager honest! B)

was in shop just before 5pm tonite and I saw them on top of a box - looked absoloutly dire and really weak colour - no way will ever get one - not a patch on past shirts - huge mistake IMHO and looked even worse than I imagined it would and thats sayin something !! Shudav kept the tangerine dream alive !!

The clock is ticking....

Come on then - for all us exiles, the usual competition... who is going to be the first to post a picture of them wearing the new shirt on here.... fantastic prize for the winner...*

*one extra post on your post counter....

I usually buy the new shirt and i did vote for this one. Having my doubts now though. Thought the tangerine one was also disappointing after all the hype. Have to see it up close before i decide

Got mine this morning and i have to say it is very Fluo! It looked better in the pictures, has KTF on the bottom again (nice touch) and Oldham Athletic written on the back of the collar just incase you get mistaken for a chelsea fan from behind!! Not as bad as some people make out and their was a healthy amount in the club shop when i got there!!

On the official site, "ONLY 200 have been delivered in 1st batch so it is 1st come, 1st served. Better be quick if you want one.
I'll get my 30lb diving boots on and stroll over there via the lincolnshire coastline and hope that there's still one left for me :wink:

YEEEUUUCH!!!!!

If you get one Baz, will you turn up for the pool meeting in it? It'll help distract me from rollocking you for cocking my k/o fixtures up :angry::wink:

I'll get my 30lb diving boots on and stroll over there via the lincolnshire coastline and hope that there's still one left for me :wink:

YEEEUUUCH!!!!!

If you get one Baz, will you turn up for the pool meeting in it? It'll help distract me from rollocking you for cocking my k/o fixtures up :angry::wink:

LOL. I hold my hands up to that.

YEEEUUUCH!!!!!

By my reckoning, you could proabably walk around the Scottish coastline and then come in via the Manchester Ship Canal in you diving boots and there would still be 192 left in the club shop

By my reckoning, you could proabably walk around the Scottish coastline and then come in via the Manchester Ship Canal in you diving boots and there would still be 192 left in the club shop
Makes you wonder where all the 'votes' came from doesn't it?

Latics' all-time least popular shirt before it was even released maybe?