Michael Jackson

Just been reading that the singing ex donkey lasher centre half has signed for shrewsbury,nothing special in that i hear you say but shrews manager reveals he turned down an offer from oldham to join shrews!!!!Do we really need another centre half with rubes,stam and gregan???We need a bloody left sided player more urgently me thinks!!Sorry i forgot bobby moore himself john thompson in that lot!!

Guest oa_exile
Just been reading that the singing ex donkey lasher centre half has signed for shrewsbury,nothing special in that i hear you say but shrews manager reveals he turned down an offer from oldham to join shrews!!!!Do we really need another centre half with rubes,stam and gregan???We need a bloody left sided player more urgently me thinks!!Sorry i forgot bobby moore himself john thompson in that lot!!

>>scroll<< down to the bottom of the page.They also signed Grant Holt for £170K

Is this Michael Jackson, 'black or white'. Maybe he's as confused as the real one and thought Shrewsbury were a bigger club. Either that or Sheridan told him he might not get a game but would be 'working day and night' as Hardy's lovechild. Hardy must have said they'd be 'just good friends'. Shame he was 'gone to soon'

'Keep The Faith' :surrender::getmecoat::getmecoat:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

He turned down a move to Scunthorpe because of the distance away from his family he mentioned that Shrewsbury was only 50 mins away by car..

He was on Soccer AM last year and said that he always gets fined for being late for training at Blackpool as he was in the 'Manchester car' so I presume he lives somewhere Sandbach way and was well aware that whilst Oldham isn't that far away it could take him ages to get in the morning. He was worth a cheeky punt as he is a proven defender at this level and could play either centre-half or left back but i would guess he would have quite high wage demands so maybe wasn't considered good enough value for money for us.

I think Simmo has his Jackson's mixed up its Matt Jackson were rumoured to be after not the singer.

I am Glad we didn't get him.

If the Hudds fans boo him he must be bad! And he's hardly invincible in defence!

This was probably some off the wall comment by the shrews boss to get a bit of a positive vibe going about the dressing room as its only Human Nature to be impressed by a player linked to latics lol.

Say say say he did sign for us we wouldn't wanna be starting something that would rock the boat would we?

Remember the time when we beat town 4-1? well in my opinion ritchie shouldnt have been sacked and he gone too soon!

LOL SHOOT ME NOW!

I am going to leave this up as i made a mistake. can anyone guess which two players i got mixed up FFS! :dunce:

Edited by KYLEOAFC