lee hughes

anyone know how he is doing ? after having a op on his groin ,is he fully recoverd and will be fully fit for the coming season? 610x.jpg

anyone know what price hughsey is to be top scorer in the league next season ,could be a shrewd bet with a full pre season.

Last we heard was that he should be in the first or second week of pre-season training. :)

saw him gettin into a car with somebody today think it was the phisio i was in the club shop so must be still injured. hope hes fully fit for the start of the season he is a quality player.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the top scorer in all 4 divisions, and you can throw Scotland in there as well if you like.

Would you like to put money on that ?? or maybe a forfit ? ^_^

Hughes is the Top score and you win RESPECT

If he doesn't you have to Lick Gregans boots .. :wink:

Back on track .. If Hughes can stay off the booze and out of the Clubs for 90% of the season .. I think Anddy (LL) may have a point..

So shez keep pretty girls and the Grog away from Mr Hughes

Would you like to put money on that ?? or maybe a forfit ? ^_^

Hughes is the Top score and you win RESPECT

If he doesn't you have to Lick Gregans boots .. :wink:

Well, obviously I am putting a line out for Mr Coco :wink: I will stick my neck out regarding some mutually agreed forfeit regarding Hughes getting, say, 23 league goals next season? Let's see if Mr Positive put's his dignity where his mouth is :grin:

For your information boys Lee is doing really well and gaining full fitness. He is rarin to go and is for eager.

I for one will be putting monmey on at the bookies for top scorter in this division.

He is really focused believe me.

Barry

Sorry missed the spell check

Barry

For your information boys Lee is doing really well and gaining full fitness. He is rarin to go and is for eager.

I for one will be putting monmey on at the bookies for top scorter in this division.

He is really focused believe me.

Barry

I feel slightly off key wondering what you and Bazza do the typing with :sick01:

Homer simpson springs to mind!

"The Fingers You Have Used to dial Are Too Fat. to obtain a Special Dialing Wand, Please Mash the Keypad with Your Palm Now."

:grin: Sorry for any offence caused! B)

"The Fingers You Have Used to dial Are Too Fat. to obtain a Special Dialing Wand, Please Mash the Keypad with Your Palm Now."

With Hughes' history on both counts, I'm still wondering what he was aiming for with " top scorter"?

Please press Any key.

Which ones the Any Key?