Got Your Chelsea Shirt?

Well it may have alread been posted but this is a thread 'if you have got it'.

Can we look anymore like Chelsea!?

The site also says they've flown out, it was dead when I was in the shop ...

I picked mine up today, did you?

Edited by OAFCguy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it may have alread been posted but this is a thread 'if you have got it'.

Can we look anymore like Chelsea!?

The site also says they've flown out, it was dead when I was in the shop ...

I picked mine up today, did you?

Picked up mine this morning B)!!! There was about 5 people waiting to be served and 2-3 people looking at sizes.... TBH they are going to say they're flying out even if they arent simply to get people to buy sooner rather than later... although only having 200 im sure they will sell all!

Picked up mine this morning B)!!! There was about 5 people waiting to be served and 2-3 people looking at sizes.... TBH they are going to say they're flying out even if they arent simply to get people to buy sooner rather than later... although only having 200 im sure they will sell all!

You have to feel sorry for us sometimes ;)

Yeah, I saw nobody in there but there was a good amount on the racks.

I got mine. Medium, nice fit, go get one all you miserable gits! Revenue for the club and all that.

On the looky likey issue I was thinking the same thing, both our home and away kits for next season look like Chelsea's kits from last season.

Not a bad thing, they are my second team anyway.

I want a blue, white and tangerine home kit next year though please.

Edited by jetman

I got mine. Medium, nice fit, go get one all you miserable gits! Revenue for the club and all that.

On the looky likey issue I was thinking the same thing, both our home and away kits for next season look like Chelsea's kits from last season.

Not a bad thing, they are my second team anyway.

I want a blue, white and tangerine home kit next year though please.

Yes il be voting for the Blue White & Tangerine horizontal stripes! Maybe with a Fluo yellow trim! :grin:

Once again my extremly popular Latics video gives you an insight to the new 08/09 season away kit.

Would be interesting to know if those who voted for this shirt:

av-2039.jpg

are a bit confused when the technologically challenged pictures depict the shirt thus:

oldham_athletic_08_09_away_carlotti_kit_shirt_thumb.jpg

and then the actual shirt which I saw this morning is the same fluorescent yellow worn in high-vis workplaces everywhere:

emma.jpg

picture courtesy of BigfinLatic

See OAFCguy's video for the actual shirt.
Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Would be interesting to know if those who voted for this shirt:

av-2039.jpg

are a bit confused when the technologically challenged pictures depict the shirt thus:

oldham_athletic_08_09_away_carlotti_kit_shirt_thumb.jpg

and then the actual shirt which I saw this morning is the same fluorescent yellow worn in high-vis workplaces everywhere:

emma.jpg

picture courtesy of BigfinLatic

See OAFCguy's video for the actual shirt.

It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, ever!!!!

But I bought it!

It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, ever!!!!

But I bought it!

I still can't think of anything better for my Dad to get me for my birthday. Which going off the current fixture list, means I won't get run over away at Northampton.

I am gutted at the mo.

Went into the shop this morning to get my lad one to be informed that no kids kit were sent in the 1st batch. Then when I asked when the next batch would be delivered I was told " I don't know " ????

I was informed that they have had a number already sent back because some shirts are faulty ????

I am gutted at the mo.

Went into the shop this morning to get my lad one to be informed that no kids kit were sent in the 1st batch. Then when I asked when the next batch would be delivered I was told " I don't know " ????

I was informed that they have had a number already sent back because some shirts are faulty ????

Yeah despite slating the monkey sick yellow I went down and purchased one. The wife is well impressed not! AND the bugger glows in the dark! It was hung on my wardrobe door last night and there was a stange eerie glow eminating from it in the wee small hours. I must admit I'm in two minds to take it back 'cos it really is a crap shirt and VERY badly made, the first couple I looked at were even worse than the piece of tat I actually purchased. (Crooked badges, wrong coulour stitching and poor stitching being visible) At least I got mine for £31 due to me being able to redeem £9 off my Teamcard. Ah well at least the club has benefitted, think they might have been made in the same village Primark's clothes are!

As for the foreign bird behind the counter she fits in right well, what an obnoxius too wit too woo she is AND it wasn't even busy. A chap before me wanted a name and number printed on the shirt asap as he was flying back to the middle east last night. She said "Thursday" at the earliest. No good to me he said, she said well you'll just have to make do with the shirt won't yer! I would have told her to stick it myself.

The collar's too thick, its the same :censored:e material that pulls very easily then looks crap after three or four washes. The Oldham Athletic FC on the collar looks crap and the badge in the middle of the shirt is pooh too! Do not do it, buy a an OWTB t-shirt, a home shirt, DVD book whatever. Don't waste yer money on this very poor product.

Edited by oafcprozac

I am gutted at the mo.

I think latics should really think about changing the Kit Supplier, i bought the blue one last year and had it on once and the shirt was covered in bobbles and pulls... To be fair to the club they exchanged it no questions asked and louis (i think) was very helpfull when i emailed her. When i picked up the monkey sick kit yesterday i had to dig deep as there was 5-6 on display but could only find one without a defect - be it a pull or some other mark.. I heard someone else asking about the kids kits and whilst there was told they have 7-8 yr old upwards! Another thing i noticed is on the shirt they have buggered up the sponsorship logo the two LL in Hillstone are too close together and wonky.. the logo as a whole isnt straight, (not bothered in taking it back tho as its dosent stand out and make it look like a foreign shirt you buy off the market) I dont know how it works financially as they provide the kit and we give them sponsorship so not sure who pay's who but their must be another supplier willing to work on similar terms becuase Carlotti are cack... out of the 4 kits iv bought whilst under their supplier i have had 2 replaced and had to dig deep on the others as there were defected ones on display!

Plus can someone tell me once they have put their shirt through the wash as it looks to me one sight of water and it will run and turn monkey sick fluo grey, il let someone else do the test wash :grin: !

Yeah despite slating the monkey sick yellow I went down and purchased one. The wife is well impressed not! AND the bugger glows in the dark! It was hung on my wardrobe door last night and there was a stange eerie glow eminating from it in the wee small hours. I must admit I'm in two minds to take it back 'cos it really is a crap shirt and VERY badly made, the first couple I looked at were even worse than the piece of tat I actually purchased. (Crooked badges, wrong coulour stitching and poor stitching being visible) At least I got mine for £31 due to me being able to redeem £9 off my Teamcard. Ah well at least the club has benefitted, think they might have been made in the same village Primark's clothes are!

As for the foreign bird behind the counter she fits in right well, what an obnoxius too wit too woo she is AND it wasn't even busy. A chap before me wanted a name and number printed on the shirt asap as he was flying back to the middle east last night. She said "Thursday" at the earliest. No good to me he said, she said well you'll just have to make do with the shirt won't yer! I would have told her to stick it myself.

The collar's too thick, its the same :censored:e material that pulls very easily then looks crap after three or four washes. The Oldham Athletic FC on the collar looks crap and the badge in the middle of the shirt is pooh too! Do not do it, buy a an OWTB t-shirt, a home shirt, DVD book whatever. Don't waste yer money on this very poor product.

Bleedin ell, are you me ??? My mrs too wasnt impreessed... "what the :censored: is that" and "dont go outside you'll cause an accident" Got to admit as i said above it is very poorly made the badge does look cack too... i also put it on my wardrobe door and it was pishin me off that much the glow i had to remove it :-).... Iv kept the tags on mine and am thinking of taking it back buying other merchandise instead.. that way i still get some goodies and the club still gets me cash!

Edited by Davros

Plus can someone tell me once they have put their shirt through the wash as it looks to me one sight of water and it will run and turn monkey sick fluo grey, il let someone else do the test wash :grin: !

Thats one of my worries Davros, it really is pisspoor isn't it? If I didn't collect shirts and have every one since 1985 I wouldn't have bothered, but I wanted to keep my collection going. I'm hoping it'll look better when I add the Cocal Cola logos and a name and number on the back.

Edited by oafcprozac

I wish the club would sort itself out commercially, it's a mess from what I see. The owners moan we are losing money. Has it ever occured to them the problems might lie within?! The club is poorly promoted, products and services poorly advertised. Customer service sounds like a joke. Sick of the club being run from within by amatures.

I hope the club are reading this. I have a 7 year old Juve shirt I bought for about £15 quid and its superb. £39.99 for the materials that are used in our kits is rubbish. I'm sure the club wants to maximise its revenue but come on, £40 should mean a decent quality material. You never know, more people might buy it.

I wish the club would sort itself out commercially, it's a mess from what I see. The owners moan we are losing money. Has it ever occured to them the problems might lie within?! The club is poorly promoted, products and services poorly advertised. Customer service sounds like a joke. Sick of the club being run from within by amatures.

Agreed - next time they moan they should answer our concerns first.

It is too prozac i bought this one as its something different and want to start getting every kit!

Macca - Agree, apart from customer service iv had a couple of issues with kits and lois or louis has always been very helpfull so cant argue on that one!

I personally dont mind the kit design i just think its poorly made in which the club should take issue with carlotti asap as its losing them money... The current blue kits was full of errors and loads sent back.. the tangerine if i remember correctly was delayed due to issues with carlotti and now this one is too... Carlotti out if you ask me! :grin:

Macca - Agree, apart from customer service iv had a couple of issues with kits and lois or louis has always been very helpfull so cant argue on that one!

Yeah can't disagree with that, I was on about who prozac mentioned, it just shouldn't happen, it's very unprofessional and has lost the club money. Sadly no one at the club will be listening, they haven't for a long, long time commercially.

Got a long sleeve fully sponsored / numbered players (double stitched) home shirt from the auction for £42 ........ so I've got my shirt for the year!!!

Forget the drum .... think we should be more concerned with not being able to see the game through being blinded by these bloody shirts. Wear one near me and I'll email the club and get you removed :angry:

Got a long sleeve fully sponsored / numbered players (double stitched) home shirt from the auction for £42 ........ so I've got my shirt for the year!!!

Forget the drum .... think we should be more concerned with not being able to see the game through being blinded by these bloody shirts. Wear one near me and I'll email the club and get you removed :angry:

the blue kit was poor,after 3 or 4 washes my lads is falling to bits,just got him the old away kit,blue n gold,and that one is better.

he doesnt want the new away shirt after someone on here said it reminded them of monkey sick,hahahah

but yeah the club is not running itself as it should....first and foremost the amigos are buisness men,og high reputation in the states....sadly they havent brought the american way with them which is far more customer focused.....we have a marketing and merchandising bloke earning probably over 20 k a year....yet if you ask 3/4 of the peole in the town what he looks like and what is name is i bet most havent got a clue....

recently the club has taken to searching owtb for ideas on how to improve its image....which is good for owtb but from a club point of view its piss poor really......

the club needs dragging into the modern era screaming and kicking if needs be,and look to our more affable neighbours who have got there marketing and promoting down to a fine art....

Carlotti are a naff brand who, in my opinion, have no business making professional football shirts. The likes of Sparta and Pony are no better either. Im sick of this tack. Carlotti should stick to making :censored: hoodies for scallywags and selling cheap Nike boots on their website (wtf?).

Above all I dislike them because it reflects badly on us. A second rate, mickey mouse kit manufacturer makes us look a second rate, mickey mouse club. Embarrassing. Why cant we have an Umbro or Adidas kit ffs??? It cant be that difficult/expensive to arrange and then im sure we could sell more shirts.

With current trends a retro style Adidas strip in red and white would have sold a bucket load.....and made us trend setters I reckon!

No way I am getting this Carlotti one after what is written above......